* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44716 times)

0 Members

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #350 on: 28/10/17, 21:57 »
Thanks Flipsy, for now we do want something that we can put onto the pram. Will look into fixed ones once they outgrow this car seat which would be within about a year I think. So sorry to hear that you haven't really been given any answers. Is it worth asking for anymore opinions or do you think that's all that they can tell you?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #351 on: 29/10/17, 22:01 »
    I have a maxi cosi car seat which clips onto my uppababy chassis. Most pram companies will have the adapters available to buy as the maxi cosi is a popular car seat. I think the adapters were about £30 so not too expensive. I know I found it easier when my dd was tiny to lift her in the car seat when she was sleeping.
    I had a funny and near fainting experience after my flu and whooping cough jabs, midwife said its normal.
    Flipsy so frustrating for you that you're not getting the answers you deserve. Thinking of you x

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #352 on: 30/10/17, 11:52 »
    Good to catch up with everyones news - seems like i havent been on here for ages - so as for me im now 28+2 and got my growth scan tomorrow, im on beta blockers on a high dose and they are known to stunt babys growth a little so tomorrow is a little scary for me.
    hospital have been monitoring my diabetes well and i have weekly phone calls from the hospital to up my insulin levels as i do all my recording via a app. so for now i inject 11 times a day haha feel like a pin cushion with some most horrendous bruises all over my tummy and legs.

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #353 on: 1/11/17, 13:18 »
    Hey Betty. How'd the scan go?

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #354 on: 1/11/17, 14:30 »
    Oh, things have been moving quickly again!

Betty, I hope your scan went well. Fingers crossed!

I've not been on lately as we're moving again this weekend
     I honestly can't wait until this is all over. Our current flat has just been a disappointment and our letting agency was less than helpful. I really hope we can finally settle more long-term in the new flat. At least it's cheaper. So even if the agency is bad, at least I won't feel like I'm paying loads of money for nothing!
    Once all this is over we'll start looking into buying baby stuff as well, I can't wait!

I hope everyone is doing well and getting good antenatal care!

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #355 on: 1/11/17, 17:15 »
    Hi Girls - growth scan went ok and my little man weighs 2lb 6 ounces so they was happy with that - my placenta doesnt seem to want to budge so looking likely that i will need a c section unless it suddenly moves up before i get to 36 weeks when they next do a scan which has to be a internal one - they said it can happen - just hope it does i dont fancy a c section one bit!

is anyone else constantly having thrush? im so fed up with it - i had it for 4 weeks got rid of it for a couple of weeks and its back once again - so spent another £18 at the chemist as my doc wont perscribe anything coz he says when you have GD you always have thrush  - cant stand it  >:(

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #356 on: 1/11/17, 17:33 »
    Glad to hear it Betty. Sorry to hear about the placenta. Fingers crossed it moves but if not at least you'll be safe with a c-section. I have to have one too, and have come to terms with it.
    That sounds awful your doctor won't prescribe medication. Surely you can't be expected to just put up with it?

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #357 on: 1/11/17, 19:20 »
    Lilac - good luck with the move! We've been at our flat for 3-4 weeks now and still have stuff to unpack, it's such a long and tiring job! Got friends coming over on Friday and we're going out to a burlesque show. Looking forward to it but means we need to make the house look good!

Betty - good to hear that the scan went well. My best friend got the same news about her placenta and hers did move by the time she went for her next scan so she was able to give birth without needing a c-section, hopefully you'll hear the same good news in a few weeks :)

We went for a 4D scan on Sunday and it was nice to see his little face. They did their measurements and said that he's in the 97th percentile and they think he already weighs about 3lb8oz! I am very petite so this worries me even more!

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #358 on: 2/11/17, 19:53 »
    That's amazing Hannah! Though yeah I can understand your concerns. Trevor is also big - they said at our 12w IVF babies tend to be bigger. Wonder if that remains the case throughout.

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #359 on: 2/11/17, 21:52 »
    Evening ladies
    Havenít been keeping up on here so had a quick flick through now on my phone.

Iím 27 weeks and all going well. Have midwife apt next week.
    Iíve had my flu jab and whoooing cough jabs- just had achy arm after flu jab, that was all.
    Had to have the GTT week before last. That was hard! Havenít gone that long without food since before I was pregnant! Iím guessing it was ok as havenít heard back from midwife? And guessing she would if rang me before my apt next week if she needed me to see her?
    Hopefully have a scan date through soon, as need scan at 32 wks to see if placenta has moved. Although, kind of got it in my head Iíll need c-section, and quite happy tbh?!
    Child birth scares the life out of me! Iím such a wimp!
    We are moving next week- excited about that. Just not looking forward to the upheaval!
    Definately suffering from baby brain now, and lots of groin pain!
    Also if anyone asks me how long Iíve got left Iím going to scream! My bump is huge 😬

Take care all xx