* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44706 times)

0 Members

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #360 on: 3/11/17, 00:49 »
Crazy good luck with the move.  I did my gtt last week too and have not heard anything which I'm hoping is good news, don't want to be taking anything else, although with the amount of sweet stuff I'm craving it wouldn't surprise me at the stage!  Can join you in giant bumps, hubby thinks I should measure it daily its growing so massive, can just see my toes 😂

Violin that's interesting about IVF babes being big do they know why?  Think they're all little fighters to have made it this far so they're obviously good at growing too.

Hannah I have the same worries about our big babies, but our first was 98th for belly and height the whole time and was pretty average at 7lb4! I'm hoping the growth will ease off towards the end, I'm little too so already got my waddle on! 

Betty that's rubbish about not getting prescribed anything they have a duty of care.  If your area has minor ailments scheme at pharmacy you can get thrush meds free with your maternity card.

We are travelling round seeing friends and family we've been missing before hubby starts work on Monday.  I'm so exhausted though not sure how I'm going to cope with me and my toddler at home, luckily will be staying at my parents for awhile and they spoil us rotten (making up for the last decade away from them!).  Meet my obstetrician on Monday and midwife seems to think ill come off fragmin injections as uncommon in NZ which I'll be ecstatic about 😊

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #361 on: 3/11/17, 21:39 »
    I've no idea pheeny. I just remember them saying at our 12 week scan. If it'd have been natural conception they would've brought the due date forward but because of the precision with IVF timing they left it as it was. Though I've seen some due dates are brought forward anyway, so I guess it depends on the hospital.
    Enjoy time with your parents and catching up with everyone. Sounds like the perfect excuse to sit back & be pampered  :)

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #362 on: 6/11/17, 01:56 »
    Hi ladies,

Violin - thatís funny, my IVF baby is measuring small and iíve been told by my doctor THAT is normal for IVF babies. I saw a very experienced fetal medicine expert last week and asked him, and he said thereís no difference in size or due date with IVF or non-IVF.

Betty - I use a natural spray against thrush that was highly recommended on another FF feed, it works wonders. Iím not at home right now but will send the details when iím back on Tuesday. How crappy with your GD and all those jabs, I had no idea! Puts my one horrid Clexane a day into perspective.

Much love to all the bumps! Xxx

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #363 on: 6/11/17, 02:01 »
    PS Betty have you heard of the Libre diabetes management device? No pin pricks!

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #364 on: 6/11/17, 16:23 »
    Good to know there's consensus in the medical world Izzy!

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #365 on: 6/11/17, 20:13 »
    Pheeny - that's interesting to know, thank you! 98th percentile and only 7lb4oz. Guess you can never tell until they're actually born! Enjoy visiting everyone and being spoilt :)

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #366 on: 7/11/17, 18:57 »
    Evening Ladies
    Hope youíre all well.
    Had my mw apt today, donít have Diabetes- but my hemaglobin levels are borderline so because Iíve been feeling so tired (which i presumed was due to pregnancy) she says she is prescribing iron tablets.
    So hoping once I get them I have a huge source of energy! We are moving this week so could do with them now tbh!
    Measured bump and she is measuring  bigger than my son- mind you Iím taking it with a pinch of salt! She literally measured from my public bone to the top of my bump, so unsure how accurate that can be?!
    Got date for 32 wk scan, 4th Dec, to see if placenta has moved. So thatís good.
    Other than that, suffering with back pain, esp at night and getting up from sitting down etc
    Mw has recommend some classes to go too- canít remember what theyíre called mind?!

Hope you are all enjoying your pregnancies!
    Our baby had hiccups last night, was so cute!

Xxx

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #367 on: 8/11/17, 00:42 »
    Crazy that must have been so cute, I've never felt hiccups from bubs before.

Afm finally had a consultant appointment she wasn't impressed that I hadn't been seen before, basically I have to get a bunch of new blood tests and redo the gtt - no signs of diabetes but she just assumes I should get it so I have to do the horrible test again, not impressed!  Also getting a d ate for a c section as it will be 36 weeks early January and my midwife wants to make sure I get a slot, not long to go then!  Also been warned because my placenta is low if I get any bleeding I have to call for an ambulance and if that's busy a helicopter as we are at least 45mins away from hospital and she's worried about an abruption.

Anyone else not organised yet?  Still need beds and pram!

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #368 on: 8/11/17, 07:35 »
    Pheeny- how many weeks are you?
    My placenta was completely covering my cervix at 20 weeks. They are going to scan me regularly to see if it moves.
    My MW wasnít concerned tho, and see my consultant beginning of December- do they not think yours will move then, if theyíve booked your c-section already?
    No one seems that fussed about mine- I questioned bleeding etc after googling it. And was just told to ring maternity suite if it happened. But again, that was only because I asked and was concerned...
    We will wait for scan @ 32 weeks and take it from there xx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #369 on: 8/11/17, 11:29 »
    Hi everyone - i had consultant on monday and they have upped my insulin yet again and now on 16 units 4 times a day -the baby is not big by any means yet consultant says we need to get your diabetes under control or your baby will be born a diabetic  :(

Was slso told like you pheeny that if any bleeding because of low lying placenta i have to get to hospital asap and was also told not to have sex from now on was you told the same? - they are doing a internal scan at 36 weeks and see if it has come up a bit for a vaginal birth - was also told because i bled bad during last labour because of placenta that a vaginal birth would be the best option for safety for me and baby so im hoping i wont need a c section.

Im not ready one bit - havent actually got anything else to buy but just not prepared and with induction date only 8 weeks away i best think about starting to prepare hospital bag etc