* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 45553 times)

0 Members

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #50 on: 12/07/17, 06:48 »
Hey Paws

I have looked into this and I don't think there's any reason not to fly in early pregnancy other than you shouldn't fly long haul as you may get a blood clot

Being a RMC patient myself, having every test under the sun and doing everything right and still miscarrying I am now sure that it's just down to my eggs and I should (within reason) just live normally and be as relaxed as possible

I think it also better to go early as if anything does happen there is nothing you can do, I wouldn't go later on and be stuck on a foreign country needing hospital treatment

Also swimming is good for pregnant ladies!

I would go but do what feels right for you xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 12/07/17, 19:06 »
    Paws, I'm off to New York soon, a little further along than you as I think I'll be 14-15 weeks when we go, but the midwife says it's ok as long as I make sure that I'm moving my legs on the plane. That's the only thing that she seemed concerned about. Plenty of pregnant people go on holiday, I think it'd be lovely to relax. Babymoons are becoming a popular thing!

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 13/07/17, 10:42 »
    Paws - my sis-in-law & bro went to Belize when she was less than 8 weeks pregnant. Her mum was really against it (they'd been trying for ages, had had tests and were close to getting fertility treatment when they fell pregnant).
    After much soul-searching they decided to go & are really glad they did.
    You're booked for Crete & not a developing country so I think concerns re foreign food are unfounded and a bit of gentle swimming will do you a world of good (I'd love to go swimming but currently too lazy. If I had the sea/swimming pool in front of me, different story)

Hello to everyone else!

Offline Pawsandfluff

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 13/07/17, 21:42 »
    violin,hannah,notamuggle thank you.  I have slept on it and I agree it would be the best thing to do to go.  Last pregnancy I did everything right and all went wrong and I think a bit of travel would do me good.  Love my family for all their worry and care and honesty but defo feel I'm making the right call. 
    Cheers ladies. Xxx

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 14/07/17, 10:52 »
    Brill Paws. It's so hard to know what the right thing to do is but bet you'll have a grand time.

How is everyone feeling? And how is everyone sleeping? I'm having difficulty laying on my front, and that's the only way I can get off to sleep. If it's not my belly it's my ridiculous boobs.

Also, sorry if this is a bit tmi, but does anyone else's intestines feel....different? I've noticed that I get daily cramps that feel as though they're in my uterus, but are basically poo cramps that relieve themselves when I go to the loo. I think it must be everything moving around but it's quite weird. Hope i get used to it.

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 17/07/17, 14:11 »
    Hey ladies,

Would love to join you!.....nice to see some familiar names from the Early Pregnancy thread 😉

X

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 17/07/17, 17:21 »
    Hi all!

Paws, glad you made your decision, I'm just back from France, and planning at least a couple of trips abroad during this pregnancy. Did the same when I was pregnant with DD1 and no issues, and holidays help with pregnancy stress! ;)

Violin, not sure I know what you mean, but I've been having weird feeling in my lower belly too, I guess it's all normal!

Warriorbaby, welcome, surprise natural pregnancy, lucky you (I hope?)! How are you feeling? I have a 16 months old daughter, it's hard enough, but a baby under one, wow!

Just back from my booking appointment. Looks like you could still have vaginal birth in CMU after previous c-section. I was pleasantly surprised! Anyone here have experience with VBAC? Not even 10weeks, but I like planning ahead ;)

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 17/07/17, 19:58 »
    Hello,
    I hope you don't mind me joining you. I recognise some of you from when I was pregnant with DD.
    So after a tough ride to have my DD I have joined the happy cliche of falling naturally with my second. I'm only 10 weeks and feeling less anxious than last time but I am still cautious as not have had a scan yet.
    Still in a state of (happy) shock.
    Alice x

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 17/07/17, 20:04 »
    Hi everyone and welcome Warrior and Aliced

I'm starting to feel a little more relaxed now and still enjoying the nausea and retching!

Xxx

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 18/07/17, 09:36 »
    Hi aliced, I think I remeber you from march 2016 thread! Nice to see you here again, and natural pregnancy, congrats! Were you trying?

Hi notamuggle, good to read you've been feeling more relaxed! how far along are you?