* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 45861 times)

0 Members

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #60 on: 18/07/17, 09:52 »
Hey ladies,

Thanks Billie! A very welcome surprise after a long journey to get my DD, we are over the moon....id just finished breastfeeding and it was my first period/cycle, so I knew I was ovulating but never in my wildest dreams imagined it would work! I'm feeling a lot better now, how about you? It was hard with DD when I had morning sickness but unlike your DD, she's not walking yet so in some ways easier?! Great news you can have a vaginal birth, sorry I don't have experience with VBAC x

Thanks notamuggle, glad you are feeling better!

Aliced - you have a really similar story to me - congratulations! We are still in happy shock too....hope your scan date is coming up soon to give you some reassurance

Hey Violin! Still eating noodles?!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 18/07/17, 12:14 »
    Hi Ladies - had my 12 week scan last week and to my surprise they changed my dates by 4 days ( baby measured 4 days ahead) so today im now 13+3 - my new due date is 20th Jan - but as always i have to be induced 2 weeks early so will be looking at more around 6th Jan.
    Eagerly awaiting our re screen of the Iona test which should be in tomorrow - had to have a re screen coz they forgot to check for gender, all the results came in as low risk so well chuffed with that!
    My sickness seems to have come back and feeling so tired still - had hoped it would have passed by now but not holding up much hope as i was sick with DD for 28weeks.
    Warriorbaby did you say you had harmony test done? did you find out the gender?

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 18/07/17, 15:23 »
    Hi Betty,
    Glad all good with your scan and hope the sickness doesn't stick around too long! I was also measuring big by 5 days, so I'm 14 weeks today, due Jan 16. I did do the Harmony and we did find out the sex but have decided to wait, so hard not to look when it's sitting right there, we'll see how we go! Do you know about the nub theory? I think we are having a girl based on this, asked the sonographer at my 12 week scan and she agreed but not sure how accurate this can be at 12 weeks. Hope you get the gender tomorrow, will you be telling people? Hopefully you can tell us! X

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 18/07/17, 19:56 »
    Hi Billie, nice to see a familiar face. We had just started to save for private ivf treatment as we thought it would never happen naturally but thought we should give it a good go naturally in the meantime and our happy little secret shock is hopefully on its way. It still doesn't feel real despite the constant nausea. We haven't told anyone yet either.
    Yes Warrior our situations sound very similar doesn't it feel very surreal?
    Alice x

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 18/07/17, 20:03 »
    Hello Ladies
    Finally had my 12 week scan yesterday.
    All is well, DD 25.1.18

Can't believe we've come this far! Xx

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 18/07/17, 20:05 »
    Woohoo congratulations Crazy!

I'm 12 weeks on Friday but my scan isn't till next Thursday!

Xxx

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 18/07/17, 23:03 »
    Hey Warrior! Lovely to see you here.
    Haha I kept it up for a bit but Have since graduated to chicken curry from the local Chinese takeaway, and then mince & onion pies. But thankfully with the odd healthy thing too.

Good news on your VBAC. No experience sadly & I'll be c-section.

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 20/07/17, 20:44 »
    Haha Violin, I'm still on the noodles occasionally 😉 Nice to see youve upgraded to chicken curry and pies - usually love Chinese but don't feel like it (yet) x

Crazy, brilliant news and great to see you on this thread!

Alice, still wake up every day and wonder if it's real....thought I'd already had my miracle with DD, my AMH is so low, after my first round of IVF I got 3 eggs that were 'ungraded' & was told I had low chances of conceiving via IVF with OE...its so surreal!

How is everyone else doing? X

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 20/07/17, 21:51 »
    Warriorbaby I was exactly the same told my chances were low and we only got 3 eggs but 1 was unsuitable with the cycle that resulted in my DD.  I keep looking at my DD and can't quite believe there will hopefully be another. I had just assumed she was all we would have and we were extremely grateful for her. My scan is in 2 weeks and I'm getting nervousand excited about it.

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 22/07/17, 21:45 »
    Welcome  aliced and warriorbaby! Warrior we were on the same early scans thread, hello! Alice my phone keeps trying to autocorrect you to 'sliced' so apologies if that happens and I miss it 😆!

WarriorBaby I'm the same with the gender, I have an email from the Harmony people with the gender in it, but haven't opened it yet. I'm still not sure I want to know...but then I already have a DS and would like a girl, I don't want to feel disappointed at the birth if it's a boy, wouldn't that be terrible?! Don't get me wrong, I adore my DS but 2 boys like him would be a real handful. I just may need a little time to get used to the idea pre-birth! Currently I'm feeling pretty cr*p with steroid withdrawal headaches and pregnancy sickness (still! I'm 14 weeks!) so I think I'll decide when I feel better.

I'm off to have a bath, see if it will help this stinking headache!