* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 46243 times)

0 Members

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #770 on: 10/03/19, 21:55 »
Hi girls just read all the messages.

Good luck to all those who are cycling this year.

Warrior I read your signature and I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are ok.

AFM i have had a very tough time with Karl. He just doesn't sleep. Apart from that he suffers from acid reflux and he constantly vomits. We stop the meds for a week or two and has to go back on them as he stops eating and he gets distressed with all the pain. To make things worse he suffers from severe separation anxiety and he is very clingy. He only sleeps if i hold him close to me during the night. As soon as i put a foot down to go to the toilet or to prepare for work he wakes up. He does not go to sleep before I do so then he gets tired and is very cranky. He started attending childcare in october and he cant seem to settle. He cries when i leave him there and he barely wants to stay with anyone even his grandparents. Sometimes he doesn't even want to be held by dh. He is definitely mummy's boy. But to cope with such a clingy baby, a 4 yr old who still gets bad tantrums and a full-time job is overwhelming.

Are your little ones walking? Karl started walking at 11 months and he is so cute but my house is so messy as he goes through all the cupboards.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #771 on: 11/03/19, 00:47 »
    Hi Evan that sounds really hard you are doing so well dealing with it and working, I'm not working yet - daycare costs for three doesn't make it worth it, you must be exhausted I hope its just a phase for him, is there any reason to stop the medication, most of the reflux meds are commonly taken for an extended period with no harm.  We have two walkers here too, my daughter is just starting but my son zooms all over, I know what you mean about cupboards I go to the toilet and they empty anything they can.

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #772 on: 12/03/19, 08:53 »
    Hey ladies,

Warrior - so sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you're all doing ok.

Evan - it sounds exhausting, I hope you find some time to rest.

I don't have a walker yet but have had a commando crawler for a while and this week he's started to crawl in a more 'normal/proper' way so that's good to see! He was going backwards for quite a while and getting frustrated. He's getting a bit better at moving his legs when you hold him and getting the idea of walking but I feel like it's still a long way off! I've had to see an osteopath recently and have another appointment this week because I've had back pain for about 4 weeks, probably down to carrying him so often. At his last weigh in he was still around the 98th centile and about 26lb and that was in December.

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #773 on: 16/03/19, 08:25 »
    Warrior I'm so sorry to hear about your loss what an awful time for you  ^hugme^

Poor Karl and mummy sounds a tough time I don't know how you do it with a full time job you're definitely super mum.

We have a walker here too started at 11 months to be honest she's always been on the move. Hard work when we go anywhere as she just runs off then the toddler follows to 'bring her back' but ends up pulling the baby over  :o :

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    « Reply #774 on: 29/03/19, 21:01 »
    Thanks for everyone's sweet messages....I kinda haven't known where to chat on here as I'm not cycling at the moment/there's no baby on the way so not sure where I fit in! Anyway lovely to know you are all still here ❤️ I miscarried naturally which was the best of a bad situation. Doing ok, just sad after seeing the heartbeat, dreaming a little, and then the dream is all gone. We are taking some time out, we will try again this year and have one snowbaby from our successful round of IVF.

Evan sorry to hear about the sleeping problems, our girls both aren't sleeping well at the moment, DD1 is waking and coming into our bed about 5 nights a week, DD2 wakes every night and sometimes needs milk - she eats soooo much in the day, we tried water but she goes back to sleep then wakes again, milk is the only thing that keeps her happy and I'm too tired to persist with the water! Hopefully it's just a stage for us both and they'll grow out of it! dd1 slept 7pm-7am so I'm not used to this ;)

Pheeny hope the twins are good, totally know what you mean re childcare,  I work 3 days a week and waiting for DD1 to turn 3 for some £ kick back!

Hannahdaisy our DD2 is also on the 98th centile....btw, when are you cycling again?

Aliced have the same situation with our girls 💗

Hope you are all doing good & thanks again for the messages X

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #775 on: 30/03/19, 08:51 »
    So lovely to read everyoneís updates -
    So I still donít have a walker - he realises he can crawl much quicker, walking around furniture but canít see him taking his first steps anytime soon!
    He has always been such a good  baby and went through the night at 6 weeks and sleeps so well and has now knocked down to only one good sleep during the day.
    So I went back to Spain for treatment and used one of my Frosties and last week got a BFP - so now for the Long awaited scan day.
    Hope everyone is keeping well x

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    « Reply #776 on: 30/03/19, 20:50 »
    Wow amazing news Betty - huge congratulations! Keep us posted on how you are doing, hope the wait til scan date goes quickly X

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #777 on: 13/04/19, 12:02 »
    That's great Betty, congratulations :)

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #778 on: 23/04/19, 23:19 »
    Congratulations Betty!