* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 45548 times)

0 Members

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #90 on: 2/08/17, 13:46 »
Well done on containing yourself in NYC Hannahdaisy 😉

Didn't realise some clinics/midwifes only do from 20 weeks! Im the same as you Flipsy, done as standard on 16 week check up x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 2/08/17, 14:01 »
    Has anyone else got to have there GTT Test anytime soon? Hospital phoned me today and ive got to have mine this friday  :-(

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 2/08/17, 14:19 »
    Betty - I had my at 9 weeks & it was positive 😢

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 2/08/17, 19:08 »
    Hi can be added we are having twins  due Feb 6 which is our anniversary, although they will be early.
    I had a midwife appointment today and found out I should have been on fragmin for the last month - not looking forward to restarting injections!
    Betty I'm not having mine until 23 weeks which seems late now.

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 2/08/17, 19:20 »
    Pheeny - I only had my early because I had it last pregnancy.  Last time I wasn't tested until 28 weeks & that was with a strong family history.

I'm still on clexane. The only thing I would say pheeny is get an agreed stop date. I had had it within 12 hours of my waters going last time (week before planned CS) so I had to have a GA 😢

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 2/08/17, 20:33 »
    Thanks Flipsy do you have a stop date already or is it usually closer to the time?

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 2/08/17, 20:38 »
    Hello everyone

I seem to only make it On here weekly, so struggle to keep up!

I've been buying my maternity clothes online, DP, Next, Debenhams & Yummy Mummy Maternity.
    I feel huge at the moment, sleeping is becoming hard. Anyone else waking up at silly o'clock!!
    I used to sleep 'like a baby' but last night, woke at 3am and took hours to get back. Exhausted today!
    Still feeling nauseous and was sick Saturday night  :'(
    I'm waiting eagerly to feel amazing and full of energy!!

Midwife tomorrow, we get to hear baby's heartbeat... although after reading the thread, maybe if we're lucky?!
    I'm 14+6 tomorrow, she would normally have the apt at 15wk but as we are going on holiday she said she would see us before.
    We fly to Cyprus Wednesday, for 2wks. Looking forward to it. Just hope the nausea and sickness gives me a break  ^pray^

Good luck to you all with up coming scans etc

Xx

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 2/08/17, 21:40 »
    Betty21 i have to repeat blood test on 24th august. Every hour seems like months these days.

I am amazed that most of you won't have a scan to hear baby's heartbeat till 20 weeks. In my country we start having scans at 8 weeks and continue monthly till 32 weeks, then every 2 weeks from 32 till 36 weeks and then weekly from 36 till 40 weeks and we also get an anomaly san at 22 weeks.

Crazy81 good luck for tomorro's appointment. Hope your nausea subsides.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 2/08/17, 22:07 »
    Unfortunately they didn't try and listen to baby today :( a real shame because it's the only appointment that my partner will be able to come to aswell. When she booked me in for my 25 week appointment she said that's when they'll start to do it and said I could record it on my phone. Also, could not believe it, my appointment was at 10am and I woke up this morning at 9.26!! I'd set an alarm for 8 and must have pushed stop instead of snooze. Had to rush around and fly out of the door, then was worried about having a blood test after not eating or drinking. Think I'm still so tired from being away in a different time zone etc, came back home and slept again for a few hours!

Flipsy - they took my bloods again to test my thyroid, so lets see what happens this time! Spoke to them about the headaches too and she said unfortunately it can just be a normal part of pregnancy and to take paracetamol. Didn't have one at all on holiday and then have had one Mon, Tues and today, dunno why!

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 3/08/17, 11:59 »
    Hannahdaisy I am really sorry you did not get to hear baby's heartbeat. Is there a way you can do the appointment for a scan privately? I just don't understand why they wait till 25 weeks when the baby's heartbeat can be heard at 8 weeks. It is torture for the expecting couple but even more for someone who has been through fertility treatments.

I wouldn't worry about getting blood tests when you are hungry or thirsty. The only thing that could have happened is that you could have fainted.