* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44267 times)

0 Members

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #70 on: 23/07/17, 07:18 »
Izzy - I understand what you mean. I'm not too bothered what the gender is this time around as it's my first baby, but I know that I'll probably have a bit of a different feeling next time. You're not terrible for thinking it, I'm sure lots of people do and most of the time I'm sure they just don't say anything! You know that when the baby comes, whether it's a boy or a girl, you'll love it completely. Lots of people have preferences about gender.

Is anyone else struggling to sleep or waking up at weird times? I keep waking up about 5.30 and it's becoming a pain! Also keep getting headaches and just feeling achey and ugh! Wonder if I'm just thinking about too much, off on holiday on Tuesday and maybe I'm just worried about packing, getting stuff ready etc? I dunno!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 23/07/17, 08:19 »
    Be careful with headaches Hannahdaisy. When's your next MW appointment??

It could be because you've been full on at work & now you've stopped

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 23/07/17, 08:31 »
    Got an appointment after my holiday when I'm almost 16 weeks. It hasn't happened loads or anything, but a couple of times in the last 2 weeks, compared to not getting them much normally. It did come up on one of my pregnancy apps too, saying that nausea and tiredness would probably disappear and could be replaced by headaches.

Yeah, it did happen a few times at work too while we had a crazy last two weeks. Lets hope that it's just that and now I can relax for 6 weeks!

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 23/07/17, 08:46 »
    Hi Ladies - hope everyone is having a lovely weekend - well my Gender results came back and we are Team Blue - both me and DH was so shocked we had both convinced ourselves we was having another girl! - after already having 2 little girls it means i get to do lots of shopping haha!

The hospital have messed up and  not taken my 12 week bloods so local surgery will be taking it tomorrow i will be 14+2 - they also have not referred me to consultant care so midwife is having to re send it - i was meant to be on beta blockers and fragmin injections from 12 weeks so not happy! - not sure if midwife hasnt done it properly in the first place or mix up at the hospital.
    I always have bad headaches through pregnancy and thats why i go on beta blockers, just hope i get hospital appointment soon coz im struggling!

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 26/07/17, 07:50 »
    Hi all. How is everyone doing?

Hannahdaisy - bit jealous of your NYC trip. Have a brill time. How are your headaches?

Congrats on the boy Betty! Exciting. Hope you managed to sort the hospital cock up!

Warrior my Chinese phase was short lived. Am now eating slightly better. I read a piece yesterday about research suggesting an unhealthy diet in pregnancy leads to unhappy/unhealthy kids which terrified me. Although the link was identified in macaques so hoping it's species specific...😳

Hope everyone is doing really well.

AFM we're 15w today. Have started to notice a bump, beneath the flabber layer brought on by aforementioned naughty diet. V exciting. It's affecting my sleeping though. Can't sleep on my front so attempting to sleep on my side aided by pillows.
    I've got 4 more days of work before taking August off. Can't wait. And we're moving house halfway through too. Woo.

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #75 on: 26/07/17, 21:15 »
    Hello everyone,

Great to see so many of you on this page!

DD is 25th January, still can't believe it sometimes!

I'm still being sick, but able to eat a more varied diet now. Thank god!

We have our 20wk scan booked for 13th Sept. can't wait to find out what we're having  ::)

I'm definitely looking pregnant now, my diet hasn't helped, and think as this is my second I'm showing quicker.

We're off to Cyprus in August so looking forward to a 2 week break.
    Just doing mass online maternity clothes shopping!
    Can't believe how hard it is to buy maternity clothes in the shops!  ???

Xx

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 27/07/17, 09:48 »
    Morning ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well...

Alice - it's such a miracle, we both are so blessed! hope the wait for your next scan goes quickly x

Izzy - great to see you on here! It is so hard not looking at the gender, I'm the same as you, I feel so grateful to be pregnant again, but I would really like a little boy, mainly for my DH as he is such a boys boy, into sport etc...he is so good with our DD and besotted in her, and I know a healthy baby is all that matters and I know I'm so lucky to be pregnant...I've said this in previous posts, pretty sure we are having a girl as guessed based on the 'nub theory' (don't look it up if you don't want to know the gender just yet as think it's pretty accurate!) I asked the sonographer this at my 12 week scan, she also said girl - very confidently...(our Harmony results weren't in yet)...think we are pretty set now to make it a surprise and wait, but will update if I cave ;) hope you are feeling a bit better x

Hannahdaisy - think you are in NYC now right? Hope you are enjoying it!

Betty - amazing news! 💙 Congratulations.....enjoy shopping

Violin - haha......know what you mean on the healthy eating thing - it's so hard...I'm still seeking out carbs and stodgy food - toast, pasta etc...wish I felt like vegetables and grilled chicken, but I just don't... I was 15 weeks on Tuesday, I'm massive - honestly people think im 25 weeks ;)

Crazy - with you on the whole maternity clothes thing, limited or no range...what shops did you buy from
    online?

Hope everyone else is doing well X

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #77 on: 27/07/17, 14:56 »
    Hi girls

I have not been here a while. Can't believe how many new additions there are.

I will try and go through all the posts to catch up.

I am now 16 weeks pregnant and everything was going well until last week after getting the shock of my life. I had the blood test results and it seems that i have the anti-FYA antibody with a titre of 16. So I have to repeat the blood test again on 24th aug hoping that the levels do not rise. I feel so numb right now and detached. 

Hooe everyone else is doing ok.

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 27/07/17, 20:18 »
    Sliced I like it Izzy 😄
    I'm glad it's not just me whose showing early, I'm only 11 weeks and on an evening I sometimes look about 20 weeks. We haven't told anyone yet but I think people are starting to notice. Only 1 more week till the scan then hopefully we can announce it.
    I'm just craving carbs and stodge too especially bread and crisps.

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 28/07/17, 10:32 »
    I all!

Izzy, that's super strong having the gender and not opening that email! I don't want to know, but I'm not sure I would be able not to peak!

Betty, congrats on team blue! I would need to do some shopping too if it's a boy ;) But I did find out for DD1 so I've got plenty of unisex outfit for the first few weeks!

Evan, what is Anti-FYA? Hope your levels don't rise... How are you feeling?

Crazy, Violin, Aliced, 11 weeks today and started to show last week. I have pics of my first pregnancy at 14weeks and that's what I look like with this one at 10weeks. Second definitly shows earlier!
    I was lucky to get handed lots of maternity clothes by my sil, I did not buy much during first pregnancy but regretted it since it's not only for pregnancy but a few months after birth too! And they are so comfy, I started wearing them already this time!

We did tell our families while we were visiting last month, it was super early but we don't see them often so we kept saying "all going well". I've got my 12w scan next week too, and can't wait to know if everything is going well and fx we can then tell everyone else.

Re-cravings, I'm lucky I guess, I lost my sweet tooth so no desert will tempt me and I'm craving fruits vegs and fish! I'm not complaining!