* Author Topic: Life as a mummy to toddler twins  (Read 4798 times)

0 Members

Offline Keeping busy

• Gold Member
modify
Life as a mummy to toddler twins
« Reply #20 on: 30/07/18, 20:27 »
H and D are 3 years 4 months and 11 days old

currently sat in ED with a sleeping Harry having been sent here by 111. I rang 111 after he did a poo covered in blood with blood mixed in with his wee. I was going to take him to the Drs tomorrow but hubby wanted me to ring 111 so here we are.  my gut instinct is that he is fine and everyone is over reacting...A and E is super busy so I think we are going to be here a long time. Fortunately it is bedtime so he feel asleep in the car on the way and as he is tired has stayed a sleep.

Both boys had their preschool jabs today. Not fun for anyone. nurse thought I was super woman to take them on my own. D went first, when H saw what was happening he wasn't pleased. he said I don't want them, I'm  going now. This was after he declared as we arrived at the Drs surgery that he would wait in the car so and I could go in on my own. Picked him up and held him to be jabbed. Used Haribo as bribery....

Was really hoping to watch the Channel 4 breastfeeding programme tonight and have a mountain of marking to do....

3 adults have just arrived with 1 child.... what is that all about....

Bye for now

KB xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Keeping busy

• Gold Member
    modify
    Life as a mummy to toddler twins
    « Reply #21 on: 11/08/19, 17:12 »
    So much has happened since I last updated
    H and D are now 4 years, 4 months and 23 days old.

H continued to have rectal bleeding and we were referred for a colonoscopy. No obvious cause and for now it has stopped and we have been discharged.

Boys begin school on 4 September and on 2nd September I begin a 0.8 lecturing role at a local university  having spent the past two years working there very part time and gaining my lecturing qualification. I have been very blessed to be home with the boys so much and for so long whilst still maintaining a career. Part of me is excited to progress into my new role whilst part is petrified and really can't work out how I will find time for everything. And to make it all more complicated we have two new puppies...They are super gorgeous and doing amazingly with toilet training but it's an added dimension. Boys are in love with them. Hubby still works away so they are going to live with FIL when hubby is away once I start work. Fingers crossed it works

Bye for now

KB xx