* Author Topic: Amh results  (Read 1151 times)

0 Members

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
modify
Amh results
« Reply #10 on: 26/11/19, 16:29 »
Hi Maybe, when I was 38 my AMH was about 7 and my FSh was about 8 and my antral follicle count was about 11 and I was considered borderline due to my AMH. These are just numbers. You need to look at your antral follicle count which is more a reflection of how many eggs you will get (how many follicles you can stimulate to get eggs;t that's what the doctor was looking at). I am not a good example as I am now 43 and only just pregnant after what feels like a billion IVF treatments (with male factor), but I got there in end. And as an FYI with my numbers they managed to stimulate 17 follicle and got 13 eggs (that wasn't a successful cycle but I have other issues such as an egg maturation problem; got success on a natural cycle). Age is on your side! Look into proxeed (amino acids) for your other half, it is expensive but made all the difference to mine in terms of motility and count. His morphology stayed at 100% abnormal but with ICSI it doesn't matter (neither does the count). Ejaculation every 2-3 days gets rid of DNA abnormal sperm.  Extra selenium and zinc for him could also be helpful. For you, during stims drink a pint of milk every day and organic egg for extra protein.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    Amh results
    « Reply #11 on: 4/12/19, 16:11 »
    Hi Kitkat Thankyou very much for your advice, I have stopped stressing about the numbers now and feel much better for it. Still waiting for my period to arrive this month as I called last month and was told I could t start the cycle ☹️. Congratulations on your baby! Youíve had such a hard journey!. I am lucky that age is on my side and Iím trying to get as healthy as possible, still have a takeaway once a week with a glass of wine because I still have to enjoy life lol. Xx