* Author Topic: Parenting twins from bump onwards,  (Read 2481 times)

0 Members

Offline Wishings15

• Gold Member
modify
Parenting twins from bump onwards,
« Reply #10 on: 27/03/18, 10:22 »
There 6 months & 2 weeks. 

If is tuff, but Iím finally settling down to motherhood and feel over my postnatal depression. Iím on anti depressants and starting to feel like myself.

Donít get my wrong itís hard, there teething, jess has the cold, max has reflux but Iím starting to understand them and learning daily, also getting out the house every day helps.

Jess rolled for the first time, and max sat up on his own, moments like that sink my heart xx

All the pain & tears & sadness has finally washed away.

Iíve got one frozen little embryo, but I was 6 attempts with the twins & sometimes think why not, other times I think no way. 😂. I know the emotions would be different but Iím just not sure, weíre older now and it would be like having triplets. The pain of giv8ng birth is horrific. Maybe Iím scared of post natal depression.

Who knows, Iím just enjoying them, and so glad I fought so hard for it.

My little babies xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Wishings15

• Gold Member
    modify
    Parenting twins from bump onwards,
    « Reply #11 on: 14/07/18, 21:17 »
    They are 10 months old in 2 days time 😱.

I donít even know where the time has gone. Jax is crawling and jess is thinking about it. Iím going back to work soon and planning there first birthday party, Iím so excited.

Iíve booked a family trip to Florida, which I am, going to for there 2nd birthday.

I canít belive how different they are, and how so much has changed.

I love them so much, motherhood is everything I have ever dreamed of, and Iím the luckiest women in the world.
    I give it my all, and try my best.

I love hearing Jax say dada- just waiting on mama.... I think I will cry xxx