* Author Topic: Bfp at 51 with cramps  (Read 1878 times)

0 Members

Offline mariamay1966

• Un-Ranked
modify
Bfp at 51 with cramps
« on: 1/07/17, 12:55 »
Hi ladies. Not sure what to think. Last period was 1st June and still having regular 28/29 day cycles. For the last 2 weeks been feeling nauseous on and off all day and every day plus this awful prodding/poking pain on my right side. Almost like ovulating pain but there on and off for 2 weeks. Period didn't show on CD 28 so took cheapo internet test but in afternoon and it was negative. Thought okay just my body messing around due to my age. DF and I dtd last night and I had very small amount of pink after (Sorry tmi). Thought for sure the witch was on her way. This morning still no show so did first morning wee test and left it on the side to make my coffee. Turned round to check it after 5 minutes and there was a second line. Faint but definatly visible. Still got these awful cramp type pains on right side. Any advise greatly appreciated. X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mariamay1966

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Bfp at 51 with cramps. UPDATE
    « Reply #1 on: 2/07/17, 10:32 »
    Took another test this am and now negative. :(

Offline Artypants

• Volunteer
    modify
    Bfp at 51 with cramps
    « Reply #2 on: 2/07/17, 16:08 »
    Sorry to hear that, maybe you should make an appointment to see your GP and see what your hormones are doing, its not unheard of to get pregnant at 51 but it would be pretty high risk because of the higher chances of abnormalities.

Are you still using internet cheapies or a much more reliable brand?

Lots of luck xx

Offline mariamay1966

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Bfp at 51 with cramps
    « Reply #3 on: 3/07/17, 14:22 »
    Hi. Thank you for your reply. Have done 2 more internet cheap tests and both are negative. I have started spotting an unusual colour but only when wiping. It's not brown or red but sort of burgundy colour. Still got pain on and off on my right side.  :'(