* Author Topic: Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2  (Read 12945 times)

0 Members

Offline bubblebean11

modify
Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2
« Reply #10 on: 8/07/17, 21:38 »
My ob said not until at least 7 weeks so we know the viability. I think that is a good choice from all that I have read. Better to wait so that you don't freak out over normal stuff. Like not seeing what you hope to see. I'm tired and upset tummy on and off. Smells can be extreme too.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 12/07/17, 00:56 »
    Our Pregnancy pals got moved to the recycle bin>>>>>>>> WHY?

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 12/07/17, 01:00 »
    BK I will get my US on next Wednesday. How are you doing?
    Kimmy how are you?
    Vick I hope you are well.

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 12/07/17, 07:20 »
    Looks like they deleted the new group too?! Why? Ridiculous.

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 12/07/17, 15:34 »
    Hi Ladies don't worry the group hasn't been deleted it's just been moved from the pregnancy and parenting chat back over to the Czech boards. It's also been changed purely from a Gest pregnancy chat thread to one that welcomes everyone from the other clinics. The reason behind this is that if all the individual clinics had their own pregnancy threads then the forum would be swamped by them as there are so many of them. The only time we have pregnancy chat threads is for the larger clinics as there are a lot of ladies who cycle there.
    Here's the link for your chat so far: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=376265.0

I hope you girlies understand
    Twinkle xx

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 12/07/17, 16:10 »
    Thanks twinkle 😊

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 12/07/17, 17:24 »
    Any news kimmy?

Offline lillie16

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 12/07/17, 23:03 »
    Hello,
    I'm brand new here and trying to figure out how this site works. We are thinking of coming to Prague from the US in November for IVF and trying to find people who have done it at all the clinics to get their experiences. I have reached out to Gest and waiting to hear back from them about a consult. I assume everyone in this thread has used Gest for some type of assistance. How did you find them? Were they understanding and did they explain everything? Any information would be great. Thanks in advance!

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 13/07/17, 03:45 »
    I found them on Google through praga medica,  the service between you and the clinic. I really enjoyed them. I worked with Lucie. They are generally on top of responding right away. We ask had a time where had to resend emails because they changed systems and missed some. I went for the first time in April and had a chemical. I went 3 weeks ago for the "free" cycle and am now pregnant. 😍 we did embryo adoption. They are very nice and I would recommend them. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Offline lillie16

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 13/07/17, 13:03 »
    Thanks so much bubblebean!  There is also Europe IVF International -  Praga Medica. Is that under the same umbrella would you know?