* Author Topic: Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2  (Read 12754 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2
« Reply #110 on: 6/12/19, 04:59 »
Can you get them from Mexico? I would email Gest ASAP and get them to send script to fertility2u straight away, it usually takes around 10 days for delivery to the US sometimes it gets there within a week, they should be used to US ladies having trouble accessing medications so should be able to help, there is also another online pharmacy that delivers to the US I canít remember the name off hand, it might be ivfmeds or something similar.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ghosttown

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 7/12/19, 03:47 »
    I'm going to try that route for sure....I'm hoping I don't get my period now until I can get the BCP sorted out but because I'm in perimenopause I have really no idea when it will show up. I'm on day 92 or so right now since my last period. It's a total guessing game. I have my heart set on a FET in March so I will do what it takes....

Offline Harry2604

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 9/12/19, 19:29 »
    Fingers crossed for you Ghosttown, hope you can get your meds, can't Gest post them to you somehow? sorry if that sounds stupid, im not sure what they even are.

Im not sure how long it will take for a donor to be found for me, but maybe we will be having our treatment at similar times
    xx

Offline Ghosttown

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 12/12/19, 03:40 »
     That would be comforting if we end up going at the same time! I'm waiting to be matched again with embryos as I was a little worried about the age of the woman- 32. Does that seem picky? I have asked them to send me the meds to their online pharmacy. I'm trying to get into my doc still to talk about BCP, etc but I can't get in until January 13. I'm going to call one of those places that does private ultrasounds for baby pictures to see if they will do lining scans too. Do you think it's possible? It's crazy the workarounds I have to do here in the US w/o insurance. I just got my bill for the blood tests that I had to do.....$413!! Does that seem crazy?

Offline Ghosttown

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 2/02/20, 02:16 »
    Just giving a little update. I did get matched with a younger donor- 20! Almost seems too young! And the male donor is 22. I did manage to get my meds from fertility2u- an english clinic. It all worked out. We have our plane tickets and hotels are booked. I'm on my last BCP cycle and then will start the big hormone doses in the beginning of March. My FET with 2 donor embryos will be sometime from March 18th to March 25th. My communication with the clinic organizer has been great. I feel good about everything but also a bit nervous! I hope my body cooperates!