* Author Topic: Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2  (Read 12565 times)

0 Members

Offline Bk27

modify
Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2
« Reply #30 on: 25/07/17, 08:06 »
That's amazing news Kimmy! So reassuring to see a heartbeat too! I'm so pleased for you, sounds like you had a late implanted who is a little fighter!
I've done my official Gest test this morning and emailed Blanka the good news! The tests are very strange - never thought I'd have to use a pipette on my pee! x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 27/07/17, 06:14 »
    Yay Jimmy! And yay No! Good news❤
    I'm 7weeks 4 days. Don't see my Dr until Aug 7.

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 28/07/17, 16:31 »
    That's supposed to say kimmy and Bk.

Offline Yeswecan13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 11/08/17, 10:05 »
    Hi everyone i have my first consultation booked for skype on thursday. Im nervous and excited. What should I expect and what happens next?  How soon might i be able to start IVF? So many questions... thanks all

Offline Bk27

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 12/08/17, 08:04 »
    Hi yeswecan! There's no need to be nervous for the Skype call - do you know which dr it is with? They speak really good English and are very 'to the point' so there is no confusion. I would write down a list of your questions first then you can make sure they've all been answered before the end of the call. Start time depends on whether you're doing donor eggs or own eggs I think. I used donor eggs and the first time we had treatment and I was pregnant within 3 months of the first consultation. Wishing you lots of luck! They're a great clinic.
    Bubblebean and Kimmy - how are you guys doing? Kimmy, I hope the follow up scan went well?
    I had an early scan at 6+2 and found there were TWO heartbeats! I'm 7+2 now and hoping things continue to go well. X

Offline Yeswecan13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 12/08/17, 08:36 »
    Hi BK27 its with Dr Alexander.  Definately the list of questions is a good idea thank you...

Offline Bk27

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 12/08/17, 12:37 »
    I had Dr Alexander - he's great! Wishing you all the best z

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 12/08/17, 22:38 »
    Hi! I had Dr A too, he's awesome. He can seem a bit cold/business like at first but he soon warms up.
    Congrats BK that's amazing!!!! Two 💕💕!
    I had an ultrasound on the 31st July and they found that my little peanut had caught up spectacularly and measured spot on 7w6d with a strong heartbeat of 163bpm! I'm 9w4d today and feeling tired and lazy lol. I've not really had any strong symptoms like puking. Hopefully now I've seen the heartbeat things will go more smoothly after a rocky start!

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 13/08/17, 19:33 »
    Yay BK and Kimmy!

I'm doing pretty good. I have had some spotting each time I get an ultrasound. But all is well so far. I am wondering how we go about finishing our meds. I have like 8 prednisone left. Do I just stop the meds at that point? My dr lowered me to 2 times a day on estradiol and progesterone. I felt much better after going to twice a day. I was so tired a few hours after waking that I would want to sleep all day.

I also had Dr.A. I really liked him. I saw him both times. Good luck with your consult!

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 14/08/17, 20:46 »
    Bubblebean you have to wean yourself off the prednisilone so I'd get in touch with your coordinator at the clinic as they should tell you how to do this x