* Author Topic: Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2  (Read 13136 times)

0 Members

Offline hopefulbub

• Un-Ranked
modify
Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2
« Reply #70 on: 25/10/17, 11:17 »
We had 8 eggs out of 8 follicles.  All fertilised.   2 blastocysts transfered and 2 frozen.  I have low AMH though so other people might have had more :0)
4 blasts is an excellent result. I have everything crossed for U!

So excited for my FET in December, 5 wks i cannot believe it

I'm having the endometrial scratch on Friday and start meds mid Nov woohoo!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Goldilocks71

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 30/10/17, 20:03 »
    Hows it going...hope you enjoyed Prague!!!

Offline Goldilocks71

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 30/10/17, 20:20 »
    Hi Dollystrumpet, i understand your concerns and to some extent i have to agree that they are some what dismissive with regards of the matching of the donor. I also wanted more understanding with regards to having as near as poss match with my looks, Dr Monika can come across as not having the empathy in this area... on the flip side though she is extremely good at what she does and i guess for her itís really not about the looks but more about creating a baby for you to hold and cherish. I have 2 birth children thats grown up and ive also got a 16 year old son that i adopted so i know theres a difference in your love for your children and yes it is important to feel attached to the potential baby you are going to have, but i guess you must reconcile this worry before you decide to go ahead and use D.E... its taken me 5 years to get to this point of peace within myself that iím doing the right thing choosing to use D.E

Offline hopefulbub

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 20/11/17, 19:09 »
    @krinan have a look at my signature. We have now done 3 full cycles with Praga Medica and each time has been different with embryos to freeze - most recent cycle we ended up with 12x day 4 embies which we were absolutely ecstatic about.

I have only ever had 1 fresh transfer, all the rest were FET. Kind of by choice as we wanted to freeze as much as possible.

I started meds and fly out next Sunday. Still feels so surreal that after a yr long break I am so close now to my FET date.

@yeswecan how are you going? Looking forward to your BETA results.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline fth18

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #74 on: 22/12/17, 18:56 »
    Hi, so I am trying to decide on what clinic to use for DE/IVF going for treatment asap in 2018. I am torn between Gest and Gennet. My only concern with Gest is that there are only a handful of you ladies giving feedback where as Gennet seems more popular. So makes me wonder why they are so popular and if so maybe they have more experience. I spoke with my Gest coordinator Jana and she was lovely. Both clinics seem great. Any guidance on how to make this choice? or why you think gest isn't more popular? thank you so much.

Offline hopefulbub

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 3/01/18, 04:40 »
    I just wanted to post an update since my recent FET in December.

I am currently 6w5d with fraternal twins,

2x Day 4 embryos were thawed and transferred on day 5 expanding blasts with assisted hatching and embryo glue on both embies.

I also did Endometrial scratch, acupuncture before and after FET.

Offline lexie75

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #76 on: 22/01/18, 20:57 »
    Hi me and the other half are heading over to have treatment in March we'll be there for 12 days

. Just looking for any suggestions for accommodation pleasw

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    « Reply #77 on: 22/01/18, 21:05 »
    I stayed here. It was a great location and fab price!

http://www.angelcityapartments.book.direct

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 22/01/18, 21:06 »
    Oh and congrats Hopeful!!!!! Thatís fantastic news!!!

Iím 33w and on the final countdown. Iím so ready for baby boy to be born!!!

Offline bubblebean11

modify
    « Reply #79 on: 11/02/18, 20:12 »
    Hi
    I haven't been on in a while, but I am 36 weeks pregnant with a little girl from GEST. I went last April and June and they are wonderful. I hope you the best of luck deciding. Your heart will tell you when you have found the right match. I would say have a DR visit via skype with Dr Alexander if you can, he is a very nice man and a good Dr.

I have b
    Hi, so I am trying to decide on what clinic to use for DE/IVF going for treatment asap in 2018. I am torn between Gest and Gennet. My only concern with Gest is that there are only a handful of you ladies giving feedback where as Gennet seems more popular. So makes me wonder why they are so popular and if so maybe they have more experience. I spoke with my Gest coordinator Jana and she was lovely. Both clinics seem great. Any guidance on how to make this choice? or why you think gest isn't more popular? thank you so much.