* Author Topic: Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2  (Read 12567 times)

0 Members

Offline hopefulbub

• Un-Ranked
modify
Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2
« Reply #90 on: 2/04/18, 06:19 »
Goldilocks and Ziggyfairy, I wish you both the success and hope your journey to motherhood is a short one and you will have your longed for baby in your arms soon.

We have all been where you are, I have been with Praga Medica since our journey to Egg donor stated in 2013 and I can not recommend them more highly.

I was with Dr Monika Polakova, she was amazing and I always felt comfortable and in good hands.

My signature will show you what our journey has been and it took the 3rd transfer to result in my now 3.5yo Daughter.

she is a blessing and we are forever grateful, I am now expecting twins due in August.

goodluck

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    « Reply #91 on: 23/04/18, 14:10 »
    Howís everyone doing? I canít believe my sweet little Alex is now nearly 10 weeks old and not so little any more! He has his first set of vaccines tomorrow and we will find out how much he weighs etc. Iím betting over 10.5lbs. The kid is chunking up! Iím still not fully recovered from my c section/hematoma trauma but overall life is good. The spring has finally sprung here! I donít know how to attach a recent photo?

Offline Ziggyfairy

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 5/05/18, 08:31 »
    Hi everyone, hope you are all well and feeling strong.

Iím just waiting for my period to start so I can begin taking the oestrogen - typically, no sign yet, so Iím getting anxious. Egg collection is scheduled from 20th May onwards so embryo transfer (if all goes to plan) will be from 24th onwards.

Iím terrified and hate waiting - I just want it to be the end of May already!

Is anyone else heading to Prague this month?

Offline Rainbowendings

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 14/05/18, 17:08 »
    Hi ladies. My first post here.
    We are hoping to travel to Prague in July. Skype consultation tomorrow.
    We will be using DD - I believe this is called embryo adoption.
    I am 46, and we had given up TTC 2 years ago. After 5 year trying & 5 miscarriages. Iíve never got past 8wks. The problem lies with me, the miscarriages have occurred over 2 marriages. And no cause has ever been found.
    I have a prolactinoma - for which I take bromocriptine. And Prolactin levels are now normal.

BUT a friend (19 years TTC & 9 miscarriages) has recently had success at Praga Medica. So we have decided to have one last roll of he dice. And give IVF a chance. We choose DD so that biologically the child is neither of ours. And to make to process speedier/easier.

Is anyone else cycling soon?
    Any advice guidance for a complete IVF newbie?
    Any recommendations for extraís to add to this cycle?
    Any questions I should be asking?

And a general hello to any ladies who want to share their experiences ^hello^

Offline Karhog

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 15/05/18, 16:37 »
    Hey Rainbowendings,  just want to wish you all the luck in the world and reassure you that you will be in great hands with Gest, Praga Medica team.
    After many years of unsuccessful treatments and a miscarriage,  I now have my long awaited family and have a healthy 4 and a half and a 3 year old thanks to them.

Offline Ziggyfairy

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 30/05/18, 11:46 »
    Hi everyone - Iím just dipping in to see if anyone is around . . .

I had my embryo transfer with Dr Alexander yesterday. We have two beautiful day 5 expanded blasts so Iím praying theyíll hang in there and keep developing normally. Unfortunately we had none to freeze, which is upsetting as the numbers looked good - thirteen eggs, twelve fertilised, on day 4 we had five excellent embryos but then overnight we lost three. But still, quality is better than quantity, right?

And we did the FET Guarantee package so I think the clinic has to produce at least one more transferable embryo for us. Iím hoping against hope we wonít need it though.

Iím currently dandering around the shopping centre near the apartment I stayed in, killing time before I get my taxi to the airport. Would love to hear from anyone who is going to, or has been to, GEST recently.

Offline remimama

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 6/06/18, 03:13 »
    Ziggyfairy, I wish you the best of luck!
    Iím really looking forward to ear your good news !  Stay positive, miracle do happens ! My 6 months is snoring by my side just now :)

Offline Ziggyfairy

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 6/06/18, 10:17 »
    Thank you, mylbou! Iím 9 days post-transfer now and losing my mind :-(

Offline remimama

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 12/06/18, 04:00 »
    Keep us posted ! Sending you good vibes ++++xx

Offline Tags77

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 16/06/18, 14:35 »
    Hi everyone,
    I met with dr Alexander the other day. I was feeling quite nervous initially but he put me at ease. Weíre going for FET two donor embryos on my next cycle in July. Iím just not sure what to do about the transfer. Iíve always had ultrasound guided which isnít something they routinely do here. I have a retroverted uterus. So Iím in two minds..do I let them do it blind as itís something they do every day or do I ask for it to be ultrasound guided which they might be less practiced at...what did everyone else have done?