* Author Topic: Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2  (Read 12805 times)

0 Members

Offline Yeswecan13

• Un-Ranked
modify
Gest Praga Medica cycle buddies - part 2
« Reply #50 on: 13/09/17, 23:35 »
Thanks everyone. Just finalising plans for going over...lots to think about :0)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Yeswecan13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 20/09/17, 08:14 »
    So flights booked, accomodation booked meds in the fridge ready to start at the end of the month 😀 Any last minute tips?  I am particularly interested to hear of recommendations on things to do please, two weeks in one place feels a long time🤔

Offline melsummer

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 23/09/17, 11:29 »
    Hello all, am doing Donor Egg IVF with Praga Medica next month for the first time and have just Strelicia pill and waiting to get my period,  its now been 3 days, I thought I was meant to get it with in days,  can anyone tell me how long it took before they got theirs?   Thanks all x     

Offline melsummer

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 23/09/17, 11:34 »
    yeswecan13,  for ideas on things its worth checking out the guide by hosts on airbnb website,  its more of a locals guide, has the touristy stuff covered but also things like markets, good parks, cafes etc.   I will be definitely doing some of those when I am back there.  Going to try hard to treat it like a holiday when I can!

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 23/09/17, 13:41 »
    Mel I got mine after 4-5 days. Donít worry things seem to work out smoothly! Iím sat here feeling fat with my nearly 16w baby boy growing inside me thanks to my first donor egg Ivf with Gest! Try to relax and trust the process. Best of luck 💕☺️

Offline Yeswecan13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 25/09/17, 11:02 »
    Great thanks Mel. We have booked an Air Bnb so i will take a look. Another question for those who have been, is buying a 1 month travel pass for the metro the best option?

Offline Goldilocks71

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 28/09/17, 22:26 »
    Hi girls, sorry to jump into yr convo but really interested in where your at in yr IVF journey!
    Ive just returned from praga medica  where we've decided to use DE... ive just begun streliciaon Weds and will be returning to prague 8th Nov for 10 days for transfer... will any of you guys be there at the same time by any chance...

Offline Yeswecan13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 29/09/17, 09:45 »
    Hi Goldilocks we'll be home by then but best of luck! Xx

Offline Goldilocks71

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 29/09/17, 15:32 »
    No worries, maybe you can pass on any tips of things to do as we have done most of the sights in prague already... when we return in Nov were there for much longer(9days)

Offline Yeswecan13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 5/10/17, 13:31 »
    So arrived in Prague first scan today 😀