* Author Topic: Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility - All Czech Clinics 2  (Read 5813 times)

0 Members

Offline bubblebean11

I'm sorry sweetie. But it's not over till it is, so let's keep good thoughts for you and your little one. I pray you will both be taken care of.

I get my scan next Wednesday because my favorite ob doesn't have an opening for a new pregnancy until I will be past 9 weeks.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vickflick

• Un-Ranked
    Hang in there kimmy, I had bleeding,  bright red, with little stringey bits in it last Friday, turned to spotting, then stopped and now when wipe every now and again and I had a good heartbeat on monday.  doc said it could have been some breakthrough bleeding

Offline Kimmy78

Brief update: the ultrasound showed one good and one odd shaped sac (might explain the bleeding although my cervix is shut tight!) measuring about 5w1d which is a little behind but ok. They're monitoring me with 48hrly betas in case of more bleeding or threatened miscarriage. I'm exhausted lol. But very relieved! At this point it looks like there's one good sac, I hope it holds on tight! ☺️💕

Offline bubblebean11

That is good news! I read about a few different ladies that had one good and one not sure and they ended up with heartbeats at the next scan. So there is hope❤😙

Offline Kimmy78

My beta went from 2531 on Tuesday to 3623 on Thursday. Doubling has slowed down to 90hrs or so, which is apparently appropriate once betas are over 1200. Ultrasound at the community clinic on Monday which I'm both excited and terrified about.
    Feeling very emotional today. All over the place. Hormones must be kicking up a bit!
    How's everyone else doing?

Offline bubblebean11

Glad things are going well! I'm waiting to have my scan Wednesday. I have no idea what is going on as I've had nothing done since my last beta 2 weeks ago.  I am really tired all the time. Excited to see the scan

Offline bubblebean11

Had My scan today. Saw one beautiful little heartbeat measuring spot on. How's everyone?

Offline vickflick

• Un-Ranked
    Hey there! Bubblebean thats great news? How are you feeling? Does it seem real yet?
    This pregnancy has been a total emotional roller-coaster so far for me, have had 3 lots of bleeding so far,  had one lot last week at 8 weeks so had a scan and all is well but started again today and have no idea what to think!! And I thought getting pregnant was the hard bit  :(

Offline bubblebean11

I'm feeling ok. I had some bleeding also. I think with the suppositories our lady parts are more sensitive, and if you have any kind of anything go in there it causes irritation. So no lovin happening here By drs orders.
    I see my ob next Monday. I don't think will be real for a while still. Since I lost my last ones, I'm more cautious this time. Love to everyone.

Offline vickflick

• Un-Ranked
    Glad to hear you are ok, how did it go with your ob? I am 10 weeks today and thankfully the terrible nausea I had between 8-9 weeks has eased off but I am so looking forward to the 12 week scan so I can relax a little
    Hope everyone else is OK?
    X