* Author Topic: PCOS high AMH and not responding!  (Read 1551 times)

0 Members

Offline NeedAMiracle088

modify
PCOS high AMH and not responding!
« on: 8/07/17, 15:04 »
I just had my second cycle of IVF cancelled due to no response.

The first one back in April, I was  on 100 Puregon and stimmed for around 10 days and had absolutely no response.

Now the second one, they changed my protocol to Gonal F, started on 200 for 2 days, lowered to 150 for 3 days and upped to 200 for 3 days, although you could see a little improvement, the largest leading follicle measured 1.1 cm!  So again my cycle was cancelled.

I have no idea what I am supposed to do next, I feel like giving up, I cannot even make it to egg collection 😢

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 8/07/17, 15:12 »
    Are you on long or short protocol? If you're on long, could it be that your ovaries are struggling to wake back up and you need a higher dose to give them a kick right at the start? Xx

Offline NeedAMiracle088

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 8/07/17, 15:40 »
    Hi, I was twice in short protocol

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 8/07/17, 16:07 »
    Perhaps you do actually need some lh in the mix, rather than fsh only. I hear plenty of good things about Gennet so hopefully they will come up with a good plan of action to go forward. I'm sure someone else will come along shortly with some ideas too, weekends can be a bit sleepy on the forum :)

I think IVF is sometimes a bit of an art and it is very frustrating when things don't work as the textbooks say. There are so many drug/protocol combos that they could try. Wishing you lots of luck hunny xxxxx

Offline Sbarky15

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 15/09/17, 15:08 »
    Needamiracle i am im exactly the same boat. Im 28, my amh is 61 and its looking like my first cycle will cancelled. I am on 225ml ovaleap amd 0.25 cetrotide, just changed to 225ml menopur. I only have 3 follicles to size and need 8 as I am sharing. If nothing changes by monday my cycle 2ill be canclled :(