* Author Topic: BFP over 40 waiting for scans and tests  (Read 14404 times)

0 Members

Offline dolphinx

modify
BFP over 40 waiting for scans and tests
« Reply #40 on: 29/08/17, 11:57 »
Tootles I am so, so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. I know there are no words but many women have been through this and then gone on to find success and I hope you do too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BB41

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 31/08/17, 08:32 »
    Dol

Offline BB41

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 31/08/17, 08:33 »
    Whoops, that sent too early! Dolphinx - is your scan tomorrow?

Offline dolphinx

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 31/08/17, 12:07 »
    It is yes. Haven't been updating much as I'm not feeling very hopeful. Don't seem to have enough going on symptom wise  :(

How are you doing? Have you seen the posts by lady called Blondie? She had identical twins in her 40s.

Offline BB41

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 31/08/17, 13:43 »
    Not everyone has symptoms. I can understand why not having them would make you nervous though- it's just comforting to feel something. I've been really worried before both my scans. Keeping everything crossed for you.
    I'm ok thanks. Worrying that my nausea has slightly improved. But getting fatter which seems positive (first time ever hoping I look bigger not smaller lol). Don't have a scan date yet.
    Haven't seen Blondie - what thread is that on? I do most on my phone so not as many search options I think.

Offline dolphinx

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 31/08/17, 15:10 »
    She has posted quite a lot on the over 45s thread (which is also a really good thread - I joined in with although not strictly in the age category...).

Offline dolphinx

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 1/09/17, 19:24 »
    Scan was good can't believe it! Measuring one day ahead (7w5d). Thanks for the support will update more later.

Offline BB41

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 1/09/17, 20:06 »
    Congrats Dolphinx! So happy for you x

Offline Efi78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 3/09/17, 08:15 »
    Scan was good can't believe it! Measuring one day ahead (7w5d). Thanks for the support will update more later.

Dolphinx
    All the best!so happy for you

xxx

Offline Syd72

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 5/09/17, 03:35 »
    Ladies, is it ok if I join you?  I had planned on waiting until I was feeling a tiny bit more secure but I'm not sure that will ever happen.

It's very early days for me after a surprise natural BFP last week, I'm 45 1/2 and we were planning to cycle with Serum in October, details are all in my signature so I won't repeat myself.

I'm feeling very nervous about my beta scores, the doubling rate is ok (around 50 hours) but the numbers are still quite low.

I feel like I really can't trust this at all, the minute I tell myself everything is going to be ok I panic that I've jinxed it or that the universe is going to say "yeah right, we'll show you".  I'm like a crazy person!  And the constant knicker watch, every time I go to the loo I find myself examining the tissue etc for any sign of blood (sorry, tmi I know).

Dolphin, sorry, you've heard most of my crazy ramblings already on the over 45 thread :)  Huge congratulations on the scan! 

Tootles, so very sorry to read your news.

Congratulations to all the other ladies on here.