* Author Topic: BFP over 40 waiting for scans and tests  (Read 14408 times)

0 Members

Offline Syd72

• Gold Member
modify
BFP over 40 waiting for scans and tests
« Reply #60 on: 7/09/17, 15:55 »
Oh my god I am constantly prodding my boobs like some kind of weirdo!  It's only a matter of time before it becomes such a habit I start doing it in front of other people...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Syd72

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 7/09/17, 15:56 »
    It's all booked for tomorrow morning.  The medical system is really good in Hong Kong so I'll get the results within 4 hours :)

Offline ladykris

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 7/09/17, 17:37 »
     LOL- Iím positive Iíve already done that sooo many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Syd72

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 8/09/17, 11:20 »
    Bloods have doubled to 901, doubling rate of 47 hours. That's it now til the scan a week Monday.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Offline dolphinx

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 8/09/17, 11:59 »
    Woohoo Syd! And not too long to wait until the first scan.

Ladykris - how are things today?

BB41 - how are you? Do you have a scan date yet?

Offline ladykris

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 8/09/17, 14:51 »
     Fantastic Syd. Was just checking to see :).
    Iím good, was worried symptoms were fading as they were sooo strong the other week but the nausea has been quite strong today and my womb is having some growing pains and slight back pains. The spotting is barely there. Appreciate you both calming me down yesterday. Youíre right- probably what itís like until 12 weeks at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Syd72

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 11/09/17, 03:25 »
    Morning, hope everyone had a good weekend.

Glad things have calmed down Kris.

Dolphin, how are you?

My boobs are more sore again this morning after a couple of "quiet" days.  Still nothing else other than constantly feeling slightly lightheaded.

Offline eleb

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 11/09/17, 07:50 »
    Morning ladies

I'm also now concerned that my (mild to begin with) symptoms have gone away......12 week scan on Friday, so have decided to sod any symptoms and wait to see what that will reveal. I think it must be normal for us to overanalyse every little thing - after all, the journey we have been on to get to this point has been far from natural, and I think you get into the habit of watching and waiting for tiny things that other pregnant women would just ignore (if they even noticed in the first place).

Once the scan is over, I am going to treat myself to some maternity bras (ooh, the luxury!) as mine are blimmin killing me at the moment (although boobs slightly shrunk over the last week - see, another symptom spot!). I know they are all about comfort, but really? Do they deliberately make them as revolting as possible?

Ele

Offline Syd72

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 11/09/17, 15:34 »
    Hi eleb, I think it's pretty normal for symptoms to disappear around 12 weeks, very envious that you're so close to your scan! I hear you on the bras, I'm already a 38DD so the bras are only going to get worse...

Offline dolphinx

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 11/09/17, 18:55 »
    Hi all, feeling pretty green today. Its definitely been worse in the last week, so week 8, as have been feeling queasy at least once a day. Boobs still massive and sore. And emotional and lethargic at weird times. So all in all like a bad hangover combined with PMT. Then I start feeling guilty for feeling sorry for myself  :)

Despite all this I'm still convinced that I'm not actually pregnant. I've resigned myself to feeling like this until if/when I get through the 12-week scan and first round of tests.

I've gone from a busty 36F to an even bustier 38F so probably not that noticeable to everyone else  :)

Syd is it a week to your scan now?

Eleb - agree with Syd that your symptoms should be calming down around now. I had a quick look on John Lewis and there were some less matron-looking maternity bras.