* Author Topic: DHEA  (Read 2414 times)

0 Members

Offline Yogi74

• Un-Ranked
modify
DHEA
« Reply #10 on: 5/09/17, 13:12 »
Wow mountain 78. That is fantastic news.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pauli

modify
    DHEA
    « Reply #11 on: 5/09/17, 13:49 »
    I had a similar protocol as Mountain described on our last ICSI attempt and it was our most successful cycle so far. I had 14 eggs but only 7 mature (we discussed with Dr how to overcome this as we are planning one more cycle) but also had 100% fertilisation rate and 3 blastocysts. On our previous 2 attempts never had blasts. Sadly all 3 were not suitable for transfer based on PGS results.

I asked Dr about also DHEA as was ready to take anything too, he advised against. So doing just supplements. Planning one more cycle with OE and hoping for more mature eggs as it would give us better chances to get that one good embryo in PGS.

Good luck and baby dust to everybody !!

Offline Anna20162016

modify
    DHEA
    « Reply #12 on: 28/09/17, 16:15 »
    HI Ladies
    Just an update they got 4 eggs from me, 3 fertilised, one to blast day 6 and off to be PGS tested now. I'm not hopefully I know it's about 1 in 5 normal at my age.
    I think DHEA really helped me as last cycle was cancelled and this cycle did show more follicles, about 5 in total most from the right it looks like my smaller left ovary is not responding.  so my AFC did go up, on DHEA since May. It might also be the Ubiquinol, Melatonin that I'm on also.
    I've asked for HGH for next cycle but they tend to prefer to use DHEA.   Starting again on day 21 once I get AF and see what the response is,
    I think I'll have to do multiple to try and get a good embryo.

Offline Ruthannah

• God will make a way
    modify
    DHEA
    « Reply #13 on: 29/09/17, 15:04 »
    That is fantastic news Anna, i am also on dhea and ubiquinol (my 3rd month now) and am cycling in October so am praying will have good number follies and better quality eggs.
    All the best on your next cycle

Offline Yogi74

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    DHEA
    « Reply #14 on: 29/09/17, 18:09 »
    Hi. Just to say that we had EC and got 11 eggs our best so far. So I am now a firm believer in dhea, xx

Offline pauli

modify
    DHEA
    « Reply #15 on: 29/09/17, 18:21 »
    Yogi, great results! It really seems that DHEA works for you. Fingers crossed for good fertilisation rate. Do you plan to do a fresh transfer or PGS with FET?

Anna, you only need one good one! Let's hope it is the one. I was a nervous wreck when waiting for PGS results. Hope you don't feel same way. Good luck xx

Good weekend to everyone!