* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 39205 times)

0 Members

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« on: 2/11/17, 12:08 »
BFP due date July / August 2018

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy  ^Cuddle^ ^fairydust^

If you'd like to be added to the list, please let me know your EDD and if/when you find out whether you are having a girl or a boy, I will put a  ^pinkted^ or  ^blueted^ Or ^surprise^ if you want to stay Team Cream next to your name.

Name EDD Flavour Arrived
Eg Someone Happy     01/08/18    ^surprise^     ^pompom^ 4/08/18
Sallysmiles     05/07/18
FarleyAllen     05/07/18
Neeni     12/07/18
twinkletoesb     14/07/18

Happy chatting! Any questions or concerns, please do get in touch with me. ^Cuddle^

Grey xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 4/11/17, 23:17 »
    Hello  really early days but due date July 5th!

Wanted to ask if anyone is getting really bad thirst? I also got nasty headaches. I'm drinking lots of water but don't seem to get enough! X

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 6/11/17, 12:14 »
    Hello Sally and congratulations  ^hugme^  I was quite thirsty when I was first pregnant  ;)

Grey xx

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 6/11/17, 19:14 »
    Just had second blood test back 6297 I'm 20dp5dt first blood test was 13dp5dt and 636  I don't really understand these numbers but clinic is pleased?!

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 6/11/17, 21:31 »
    Hey,  itís very early days for me too! My due date 14th July :)

Sally, I also drank lots  of water during my first pregnancy I was thirsty too. Congratulations on your BFP! xx

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 6/11/17, 21:53 »
    Hi ladies,

I finally got my  ^BFP^ and I'm so excited to join this group. I only found out last Thursday and still need to go in for my second blood test and a scan. I think my due date is 12th July x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 7/11/17, 16:23 »
    Welcome Neeni and twinkletoesb  ^hugme^ And congratulations  :)

Donít forget about the early pregnancy and waiting for scans thread  ;)

Grey xx

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 7/11/17, 17:31 »
    So nerve wracking waiting for first scan I'm so worried they will find empty sacs? We had 3 embryos put back 🙈 Just wish it was sooner so we can make sure all ok. First scan is next Tuesday when I will be 6weeks 5 days. The scan clinic is shout when I'm 7 weeks so am in a little early.

Congratulations on your BFP's ! I'm glad you have joined this thread I was getting paranoid as was the only one on here! 😁

Are any of you getting spotting I have had it on and off since 7dp5dt and it's doing my head in. Probably why I'm so worried about the scan..

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 7/11/17, 21:39 »
    Congratulations neeni on Your bfp!
     Sally I bleed on day 6 and 7  post FET hence why I tested so early on day 7, I thought that was it! Bfp so I've Ive put it down to implantation bleeding. On my first pregnancy with my DD, who is 7 now, I bleed quite a lot a, on a couple of occasions during  the first few weeks just like a period, I really thought I lost her!  It does make you worry when you see blood. Your hcg bÍte results look good! but I don't really understand them either! I'm going to see my GP on Friday and hopefully he will do a blood test for me. I had my FET in Prague so it's up to my GP now! I hope he's does the test as I could do with the reassurance x

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 7/11/17, 23:23 »
    My GP said they don't do blood tests anymore so I had to pay £47 and have one done at our local Nuffield privately.

I tested early and got faint bfp on 5dp5dt! I loved watching the line get darker and darker.

It's the not knowing and waiting that's so hard! Good luck with your GP xx