* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38064 times)

0 Members

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #10 on: 8/11/17, 21:30 »
I don't think my GP will either! What about your first scan? Ate you going private for that too?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 9/11/17, 08:59 »
    Yes NHS won't touch me until much later on so paying private

Offline Neeni

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 10/11/17, 15:50 »
    Hi all,

Sorry for not reply, work has been crazy busy and I've not had a chance to come on here.

Greyhoundgal - thank you so much, still can't believe it.

Sallysmiles - my scan is a week after yours. No I haven't had any spotting. I didn't get any during EC, ET or any during implantation. I was a bit concerned I didn't get it during implantation as most women on here had. Can I asked why you had 3 embryos put back?

Twinkletoesb - thank you so much. Did your doctor do your blood test today?

I'm 5 weeks and 2 days today. I had my blood test yesterday and the hcg level increased to 3398, which the clinic said was fine. The only symptom I have is upper abdominal cramps, feel like I've done a 100 sit ups. How about you ladies, how you holding up?   

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 10/11/17, 20:18 »
    We had 4 blasts this time for transfer but one was poorer quality so we had the 3 best put in. Last time we had 4 put in but bfn. Our clinic is abroad so they are more inclined to put more in you than uk,  chances of all 3 taking is pretty slim 2 I would love (so no more IVF) but more likely to be one which is great as well. We will feel blessed with whatever we are given.  Just gave better statistics with more embryos and as our 4th go we were up for it.

I'm not having any sickness at all so feel lucky so far cramping is not as much now and spotting hasn't happened for 3 days now so hoping that's them bedded in now?!
    Our scan is Tuesday at 6.45pm privately. The scan clinic do a special offer of 2 scans for 149 so did that so one next week just before 7weeks then will do one 9+ weeks before the NHS 12 week scan. Break them up a bit to keep us going until 12 weeks! I just hope scan shows everything ok been reading a few storeys of people going and empty sacs that scares the life out of me getting this far to hear that at the scan.

Did another clear blue conception indicator today first one on OTD said 2-3 weeks this one thankfully says 3+ weeks so it's made me feel a bit better. How you all doing? Xx

Offline Penguinsandotters

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 11/11/17, 13:20 »
    Hi

It's early days for me but wanted to join in. We had our first IVF long protocol end Sep and got our BFP on 1/11/17. Currently 5+3 and have a scan booked for 21 nov. Not many symptoms yet but getting strong test lines which is reassuring.

sallysmiles - good luck for your scan on tues

Neeni - looks like we are on the same time line.How many did you have put back in?

twinkletoes - did you see your GP ? How did it go?

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 11/11/17, 22:37 »
    Hello penguinsandotters, congratulations on your Bfp! :)

I went to see my GP yesterday and She agreed to the hcg test but she was stressing over my medication. I only have 2 weeks worth left so I asked her for a prescription. She was very reluctant and said I would have  to get them privately. I argued against This by pointing out to her that my care has now been handed over to the NHS. She sort of agreed and she said she  needed to write to my gyne and find out why I'm taking all this medication so fingers crossed She will prescribe them for me as they are so expensive, especially the cleaxane. I don't think she will send me for a scan at 7 weeks, I'll Think I will go private for that. Sally smiles that's a good price for two scans, I paid that for 1 monitoring scan! I keep poas every other day just to keep reassuring me and the pregnancy line is really strong now! My blood test is on Thursday I wish it was sooner! Do I need to request a Second one? I think I may be pushing it if I do! Hope everyone is ok xxx

Offline Farleyallen

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 13/11/17, 16:49 »
    Hello! ^banana^
    Early days for me too, but looks like a due date of around 5th July.
    I've got an early scan booked for this Friday (should be 7weeks) but totally dreading it as I have a history of early miscarriage at around 6/7 weeks.
    My only real symptom is sore boobs and the occasional queasy or dizzy feeling - but not sure if that's just all the drugs I'm on  ;D
    Good luck to everyone here - here's hoping we're fertility friends for the next 8 months!
    xxx

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 14/11/17, 15:53 »
    Hi all, congratulations! Looking forward to making some new friends on this thread (I have been on the low AMH/High FSH thread which is just amazing.... such a lovely supportive bunch of women).

Got my BFP last week but had some bleeding last week. Betas looking good though - 1800 on Thurs (12dp5dt) and 11,500 today (17dp5dt). I'm petrified of losing it as I have immune issues and it's been a long hard road but I really hope this little one sticks. I have my viability scan booked at 7 weeks - it's going to be a long 2 week wait but I'm going to stop testing betas now.

Haven't had any symptoms so far except for extreme thirst and a little insomnia, but I think that may be the steroids.

Twinkletoes, that would be good if your GP would provide some of your meds, I'm finding mine expensive as am on everything at the mo (extra oestrogen support, progesterone injections and suppositries, clexane and steroids). I didn't know if they would do anything for me this early though.

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 15/11/17, 12:23 »
    HI girls!

Had our first scan yesterday at 6 weeks 5 days and we have 1 strong heartbeat! we both burst into tears! amazing experience and all the emotion of the last 4 years and 4 IVF cycles came to a head!  We have booked another private scan to break up the gap to the 12 week NHS one so back again in 3 weeks. due date 5th July.

Shady Wheat I have had extreme thirst and dry mouth!! its been my main symptom however i am also on steroids and didn't realize they can cause that? I was on 16mg a day but then once positive blood test came back it halved and the halved again the week after and now after seeing heartbeat I stop them. Be interesting if the thirst stops! although with cutting them down I have not noticed an improvement yet! good luck at your scan I find the wait worse than the 2WW! xx

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 16/11/17, 10:45 »
     Oh Sally, I can imagine it would be so emotional, I think I will be the same if we get that far and see our little monkey. It doesn't feel at all real until that stage and I think I'm still in denial really. I've been trying for nearly 4 years too and never been pregnant. I don't want to get attached in case something goes wrong, so I'm trying not to think about it. I just need to be happy that we've had this massive step forward from where we've been previously. That's so wonderful you saw a strong heartbeat! I'm sure the next 3 weeks till you can see them again will seem like an eternity.

I've been on steroids a lot in the past few years for my Crohn's so finding it hard to dissect many genuine pregnancy symptoms! They make me thirsty, bloated and hungry. I think I have to be on them for the first 12 weeks (25mg) and then taper off after that....