* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 36011 times)

0 Members

Offline longandwindingroad

• Un-Ranked
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #100 on: 25/01/18, 12:24 »
Hi Ladies,

Can finally join in... I've had my 13 week scan and all clear! Due 31st July, just waiting on a midwife appointment now! Apparently my GP hadn't referred me to the Antenatal clinic - good start  ::)

Just as Dory said - I listened to the heartbeat at the beginning and then she turned it off. So happy you're in this group Dory, you're fast becoming the font of all my fetal knowledge haha.

Hope everyone's nausea has gone! I'm just debating when to buy a pair of maternity trousers, don't think i have a bump but definitely feeling bigger.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 25/01/18, 14:55 »
    hi long and winding :)

I got maternity trousers as soon as my normal ones got tight and uncomfortable at about 12 weeks. A bit baggy but filled out more already so glad i got them !

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 25/01/18, 14:58 »
     ^congrats^ long w r. On hearing that precious heartbeat.  Hopefully yourappointment will come through quickly now and you can be officially in the system, connecting the dots  with your midwife and hospital/GP.

Peacocks sell the medium band over bump trousers for that extra bit of give. Been wearing those since 12 weeks, really comfy. Just not sure how much longer the bump bit will last!

I'm glad Dory is here too  :)

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 25/01/18, 18:02 »
    Hi ladies I got my screener results back today and all super low so I'm going to start telling people now, which makes it feel more real! x

Offline miss sd

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 25/01/18, 22:28 »
    Hi ladies sorry I haven't contributed to this thread much.  I've been suffering with severe anxiety so not been in a great place !!

Hope everyone is well ?

Ive been very crampy last few days but had my 12 week scan today and everything is looking good.  We saw it doing a handstand and kicking its little legs.  Absolutely amazing!

It wasn't in a very good position so im having another scan at 15 weeks so they can date it and do the screening test.

I feel like I need some maternity trousers.  Wore leggings to work yesterday lol.
    Thing is I'm 6ft 1 and there is hardly anywhere that sells tall maternity clothes.

Will try and do personals when ive caught up with the thread. 

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 26/01/18, 11:33 »
    Aww Dreamer & longandwindingroad thank you I'm glad I'm here too xx

Longandwindingroad Fantastic news on your scan  :) xx

Hle Great screening results, enjoy sharing your news xx

Miss SD Gkad your scan went well even if the little monkey wasn't playing ball with positions! With my daughter I had to go for a walk and have a fizzy drink at 2 different scans as she wasn't playing ball xx

I'm at theat inbetween you stage with clothes too, got some jeggings that are just about still fitting but have got my maternity leggings out from last time. I noticed my bump had popped a bit more yesterday so it's getting harder to hide, especially in a swimsuit!

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 26/01/18, 19:32 »
    Hle-lovely news  ^milestone^

SD- Such a relief seeing that babe is very busy and all ok. Your cramps are likely babe settling in and your uterus adjusting.

Cramping can be fine, last pregnancy I cramped loads up till about 15 weeks, kept thinking AF was coming, then at 18 weeks Braxton hicks started. All was ok though with the twinnies. This time there have been no cramps apart from 3 days past ET which woke me up in the night . Nada since then.  Been paranoid this time that there has been no cramping as the plus side of having the cramps is you can listen to what your body is telling you clearer.  If they are strong, rest up, slow down, drink more water  etc. Forget I'm pregnant sometimes like when bending over or running up the stairs. No cramps to warn me.
     It can be worrying though when you have them, especially when they get uncomfortable.  ^hugme^

Dory- That's great you are going swimming and sounds like in your cossie you can show off that mini bump. Can I ask that when you kick your legs in the water, does it just feel like when you are not pregnant?  Only, I Would like to brave that too as well as baths  as love swimming I just wasn't sure of the leg kicking bit on the uterus. Sorry if a bit  ^idiot^- ic

Ended up booking a gender scan at 16 weeks . 14 days to go. The hospital ones were all booked, dammit so ended up going back with baby bond. Will keep you all posted and telling hubby and close family.

Had some usual twin comments today on the school run as the news is officially out there.. Yay we are preggers!. Become hardened to them now so just smile with sweetly barbed retorts  :

'Your house will be chaos'
    'Rather you than me'
    'How many bedrooms do you have' (excuse for a nosey Parker one)
    'I don't envy you'
    YAWN  ;D

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 27/01/18, 08:23 »
    Dreamer. I love swimming & have found during pregnancy it puts far less stress on your body than even walking, especially when you get bigger.  I do breaststroke and crawl legs.  You just have to be mindful with breaststroke that you don't over extend your legs/hips as the relaxin makes you more flexible than normal. I used a noodle float last time too when I was bigger and lodged it between boobs and bump and floated about, that really helps if you get any hip/pelvic pain.

People always have something to say don't they? A simple congratulations would suffice!

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 27/01/18, 08:32 »
    Hi All,

Sorry I havent been on for ages. I went back to work despite still suffering really badly with nausea and exhaustion. So Iíve been getting in from work, having some dinner and alseep by 8pm 🙈 I started acupuncture this week to try and improve the nausea and sleep, so hopefully that will start to work soon 🤞🏼

Hope everyone is OK and feeling better than I am with the twins. I hope to catch up with everyones threads soon!!

xox

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #109 on: 27/01/18, 09:07 »
    Thanks Dory, will give it a go. It does sound very relaxing.

Hi Annilee, hope you feel better soon and the acupuncture helps and you can enjoy your pregnancy. Constant nausea and exhaustion is awful.