* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 35870 times)

0 Members

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #140 on: 18/02/18, 21:48 »
Ruby- just one blast, what an outcome! When you start to get a bump that may help it feel more real for you. The anxiety aspect will hopefully ease as you progress nearer to term. After infertility, never think it truly goes away for most of us .

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 18/02/18, 22:15 »
    Ive also been anxious and dh has been also. Every passing scan i get more relieved. We did a donor egg cycle because of my age but i feel no difference from the way i felt with the natural pregnancy we unfortunately lost a year and a half ago. We love this baby so much already but cannot yet bring myself to buy baby things, even clothes yet. Ruby we will be due about the same time. If they induce me a week early it will be about Aug 13. Iam born in the Uk but live in Canada so they may do maternity care different here. We had our ivf in Cyprus as there was no option here. They do not even have a waiting list for donor eggs, but offer nothing in Canada.x

Offline MissTee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 19/02/18, 09:24 »
    Dreamer...thanks for the reply.  Called the assessment unit and they said probably all fine but to come in for a swab check up to be on the safe side.

XX

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 19/02/18, 11:43 »
    Clarabelle- Thank goodness for all the options out there for donor eggs and all the othet bits that make infertility- fertility possible. 30 years ago, couples in hubbys and my scenario who needed icsi meant that, that would not be possible. We are so lucky today

Miss Tee- How are you, how did it go?

Offline ruby100

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 19/02/18, 19:02 »
    Hello everyone,

Good to see more people here :-)

Clarabelle - I'm the same - 16 weeks on Wednesday via a surrogate with our embryo and I cannot buy anything yet.  Probably not until after 20 weeks but even then . . . . ??

Miss Tee - how did you get on?

Dreamer - how are you doing?

Ruby81, I think they do consultant appointments if it's an IVF pregnancy.  Our surrogate has one too . . 

AFM, we're 15w5d and looking forward to our next scan on Friday when we'll be 16w2d.  It's a private one for a 'sneak peak' - their words!  I've still only told very limited people (both sets of parents, my brother, my best friend and that's it!)

Take care everyone Ruby xx

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 19/02/18, 19:29 »
    Hi Ruby, It must be so hard keeping it a secret, just telling those really close. I get the caution and  not buying anything until it's all viable. Our last Pregnancy was lived in terror the whole pregnancy as it was 50/50 our identicals  may not  make it because they were monoamniotoc, monochorionic twins. Deliberately going the other way this time as I can't change the outcome .it was all a rush getting everythinv before they got out of NICU last time and the whole experience was tainted. Everyones experience is differnet and I definitely see why mums to be would be cautious, especially after such a journey just to get their precious babes.

Lovely that you get a peek at babe very soon :)

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 20/02/18, 09:10 »
    hello everyone,

Had a lovely moment last night in bed i could feel the baby moving so put my hands on my tummy to see if i could feel it from the outside. I was closing my eyes as starting to fall asleep and he gave an almighty kick! to the point i opened my eyes and it took my breath away in shock! it was lovely to feel him properly! going to see if my OH can feel him tonight so hoping he will be as active!

had 20 week scan and all good although rubbish photos and at 10 a pop what a rip off!! Midwife next month and will probably be having a 4d scan at 24 weeks x

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 20/02/18, 09:15 »
    Sally- What a shock indeed! His first way to let you know he is there. Glad your big scan is all ok, 20 weeks and another milestone x

Getting very faint more frequent activity now, only know it is the babes because of the previous pregnancy. Don't think I'd realise otherwise.

Went to London yesterday with hubby and did the view of the shard. The weather was awful but it was still stunning, seeing all  the lights come on across the city at sunset. Would reccomend the experience .. On a better day though!

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 20/02/18, 09:23 »
    aww Dreamer sounds lush!  I want to do something nice with Chris before baby arrives but his dad is still in intensive care from beginning of December from a routine heart op and Chris is a the hospital every night after work. Its not been an easy start to the pregnancy as not seeing each other much. bought my first thing for the baby yesterday a start pack outfit pack just from Asda but it was nice to see something he will actually be wearing one day and has got me a little excited.  When do you start buying things? i think its only the last few weeks it has really sunk in that im having a baby! :)

Offline sm89

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 20/02/18, 10:33 »
    Dreamer - You are a bad influence - I've got a scan booked for Saturday now after the baby show. It's just too long in between scans and will put my mind at ease hopefully. Symptoms have eased a lot now, such a strange feeling think I'd actually rather them be there so I know stuff is still happening. Have you bought any more? I was the same at first terrified to buy anything but I know regardless of what I do I'll not change the outcome so thought might as well enjoy it  :)

Ruby - Congratulations! that must have been a super blast! We had 3 on day 5, one was a good blast, the other slightly smaller and the other a day behind. We transferred one and the others couldnt be frozen so I know the feeling of it all riding on the one egg! So happy it worked out for you  :) I've also booked a private scan for this weekend when I'll be 16+5

Sally - Wow that is amazing! Must have been a lovely feeling  ^hugme^ I started buying once we got to 3 months but I know some people prefer to wait.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!