* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 36951 times)

0 Members

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #250 on: 27/03/18, 10:10 »
Hi northern egg and everyone else
Northern egg I have my 20 week scan today and hubby really wants to find out
So we will be asking as I know if he knows then he will def tell me!
I have a feeling it's a girl so let's see if I'm right!

How's everyone else? Any 20 week scan  and gender reveals coming up? X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #251 on: 27/03/18, 11:22 »
    Hi ladies.

I've been quiet as I have been struggling with feeling low and my anxiety.

I am so panicked that I'm 18.5 weeks and still not feeling any movements and this is my second baby and generally people do by now.

Booked a private scan for tomorrow to check baby is OK.  We may find out the gender too as I am feeling a bit detached from this pregnancy. 

I just hope baby is OK.

Hope everyone else is OK x

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #252 on: 27/03/18, 22:07 »
    Hi Northern egg and Lollipop,

If you do decide to find out the gender, You can still keep the names a surprise/on hold until your babies are born and you see their little faces. You may change the names on that basis but holding out on the names will bring personality and a surprise element still.

The 20 week scan is such a milestone and you are both so close.

Lollipop- hope the inter nhs scan goes ok, Iím sure all will be fine. When we look at what the Infertility has cost, what is another scan or three in the scheme of it.  For the reassurance it will provide when you are at rock bottom, then a scan is priceless.

Keep us posted ladies on how you get on.

Innaya- how are you,  how did it go, weíre you right ?

The one day off work helped with physical and mental refocusing immensely, got two annual leave weeks off at Easter and canít wait, hoping to go to a spa for our anniversary. in fact desperate to go to one.

Offline sm89

modify
    « Reply #253 on: 28/03/18, 09:20 »
    Lollipop - Sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. If it makes you feel any better I'm 21 weeks now and have only just started to feel the odd movement. Hopefully the private scan you have booked for today will give you some reassurance  ^hugme^

Inaaya - We found out the gender of our baby really early on as we had the Harmony Test so we told everyone the gender at 3 months when we told people we were pregnant. Like Dreamer said though we are keeping names etc private so there is still a small element of surprise  :) Not even telling our Mums! How did your scan go? Did you find out what you were having  :)

Northern - We found out at 10 weeks with Harmony Test. I'd love the surprise but I'm just far too impatient and I like to be organised  :) Exciting that you're coming up to your 20 wk scan!

Dreamer - Glad you took some time off to get yourself right again. I done the same thing a week or so ago just booked a day off as I knew my body needed it. Has there been any update with the house yet? Really hope it gets sorted soon for you. How are you feeling?

As for me - 21 weeks now and belly has just popped over the last week. Finally will need to purchase some maternity pants!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #254 on: 28/03/18, 09:56 »
    Lollipops good luck for your scan

I had scan yesterday and all was good with baby but she said baby had legs too tight together and that she would guess girl but most mistakes are made when many has legs tight like that so wouldn't give percentage?? Said to ask at my next scan at 32 weeks, she didn't point out any girl bits but I didn't see a willy - so just confused now went into scan thinking I'd get a definite blue or pink but had nothing like that! Then I thought she wouldn't say anything if she wasn't sure right?? X

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #255 on: 28/03/18, 10:01 »
    Sm89- Are you pleased to have an official bump to show off? Good that you had your rest day too. So got to listen to your body, learnt that from my first pregnancy.

I love my bump and wear the tightest clothes to show it off :) itís huge as well, my uterus is under my boobs! Thatís a twin thing perhaps, plus Iíve put on a stone and a half since losing the original 14lbs in the first tri. Just canít stop eating.

Regarding the house, since yesterday we can sleep at night again now we know our claim has been validated by the insurer. Thanks for asking. We just keep telling ourselves how fortunate we are with our family and the other stuff is inconsequential. Was really down over it yesterday but feel better today.

X

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #256 on: 28/03/18, 10:03 »
    Innaya- glad all is well with your babe. Canít believe youíve got to wait 12 weeks to find out after deciding you want to know, how frustrating.

Offline madoldcatlady

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #257 on: 28/03/18, 19:55 »
    Hello!

I'm a newcomer to this board, I hope it's ok if I join in.  It's taken me this long to believe it is actually happening.  We had our EC on 8th December and transferred 2 slightly dodgy embryos two days later.  Miraculously, one has stuck and I'm due the day after our 10th Wedding Anniversary on 31st August.  I still can't believe after years of miscarriages and failed ICSI that it might be real. 

Lollipops - I share your paranoia and my anxiety levels are pretty high.  I came off Sertraline in November and I really feel I could benefit from taking it now but I was worried about potential effects on foetal cardiac development.  I'm just trying to take each day as it comes.  I had a private scan at 16 weeks (Team Blue!) which helped for a few days, but I'm back to being scared again.  I've just ordered a doppler which is probably a bad idea, but until I can feel kicks I need some reassurance.  Apparently I have an anterior placenta, and that combined with the fact I can only eat beige these days, makes me think it will be a while before I feel anything.

My 20 week scan isn't until 16th April and I have to go to the Hospital where my first MMC was diagnosed.  I told the sonographer about my anxiety at the 16 week scan (she does NHS work in the week) and she said something like, 'oh well, this time will be a totally different experience for you'.  I keep hanging on to those words. 

I've had my whooping cough vaccine and thyroid bloods today and my arm is totally killing.  I thought my daily Fragmin injections would be making me braver, but no, I'm still a total wimp!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #258 on: 28/03/18, 20:21 »
    Inaaya i had my 20 week scan yesterday at 19.1 weeks. Iam in Western Canada and the sonographer will not tell you about the results of what she sees. Either with health or gender. Report is sent to my doctor. I had no viewing monitor but she turned it a few times so i could see the baby. She did say heartbeat was good. I was actually happy to have my scan booked morning after getting a tiny bit of watery pink discharge night before. Just it had worried me. DH does not want to know but was at scan starring when she announced she was checking gender. Says he does not know what to look for. Difficult as i can get results from doctor but if DH wants a surprise i don't want to know yet. Health of baby is most important. I think he is thinking girl but if he didn't want to know he was very curious during scan.

Lollipops good luck for scan. I have a friend due 10 days before me and does not feel baby either. Her scan was fine.

Best wishes to everyone else. X

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    BFP Due Date July / August 201
    « Reply #259 on: 28/03/18, 20:57 »
    Sm89 does your belly really pop out at 21 weeks? Funny you say that as that is what my sonographer said. Iam 19.2 weeks and thought i already look pregnant.x