* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 39158 times)

0 Members

Offline Annilee

modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #310 on: 14/04/18, 07:38 »
Sm89 - my baby movements sound the same as you! I have to pay attention as well to notice them as they are quite subtle. Iím also trying not to worry about it as well 🙈 Easier said then done hey!

FavColourBlue - that sucks to hear about the end of your holiday! At least the babies are doing ok despite a little dehydration. I am thirty alllll the time so two babies must drink a lot!

Clarabelle - something else from the 2ww was no housework 😉 So Iíd say get your DH onto that chore! 😋

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend planned! Iím hoping to finish an essay this weekend so I can actually start thinking about the babies arriving instead! xox 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #311 on: 14/04/18, 07:39 »
    Sm89 - my baby movements sound the same as you! I have to pay attention as well to notice them as they are quite subtle. Iím also trying not to worry about it as well 🙈 Easier said then done hey!

FavColourBlue - that sucks to hear about the end of your holiday! At least the babies are doing ok despite a little dehydration. I am thirty alllll the time so two babies must drink a lot!

Clarabelle - something else from the 2ww was no housework 😉 So Iíd say get your DH onto that chore! 😋

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend planned! Iím hoping to finish an essay this weekend so I can actually start thinking about the babies arriving instead! xox 

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #312 on: 14/04/18, 08:35 »
    clarabelle regular movements by 28 weeks my midwife told me, guess some will be early. I'm 25 weeks and I have them daily, but not noticed a pattern.

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #313 on: 14/04/18, 09:34 »
    Morning ladies,
    Anilee-
    26 weeks. Hoorah ^banana^ to tts being so well monitored and coming so far with the not knowing part. Now you know your babies are so close to being in a safe zone if they do need to come early because of growth restrictions. 27 weeks +, You So nearly in the third tri too, Excellent.

Annillee and fave coulourblue-Yes like you I can now differentiate between each twin. The sonographer  drew me a basic diagram which looks like the twins are in a 69 pattern and has made it 90% clear who is who. It is rare they move at the same time as well. I also now know what the daggers in my VG are!! Little chaps head bouncing on my cervix as his feet push off my right side ribs. I mentioned this to cons as wasn't sure what it was. It is quite a shocking sensation, bordering painful. It feels like a leg and foot have broken free and should  be seen dangling in to my lady bits. He reassured me and explained that this was not the case although some womens cervix's are more sensitive than others and that is why I feel it. I can't imagine ANY  cervix being up for being used as a trampoline full forward force, by a head in a non plussed manner! He is very very low down too.

Clara- thanks on the placenta thing, it is reassuring indeed. Was selfishly worried about reducing my activity like in the last pregnancy. Determined to enjoy this one with as much normality as possible.  With regard to the cold, had one too last week and it is still lingering.  I know what you mean abut taking medication. Did you find the honey tonic helped? It's rest all the way with it either way. I find staying in the shower longer helps a little as the steam helps clear breathing. 

The cons said yes to regular gentle swimming as the cervix will be closed. Im sure you will be fine too. Make sure you wear as grippy flipflops though to minimise  slipping and take a towel to put by the pool to keep you warm when you first get out.
    I brought  a lovely maternity cossie from Asda which maximises the bump and am off to a spa tonmorow for our anniversary, so looking forward to going and the first time at being brave in the pool. The aim from then is to start going daily for 15 mins on my lunch break from next week (as long as the cold  'n cough have properly disappeared ) until the babies are born. My sis in law swam over 100 lengths a week, all the way until 39 weeks when pregnant with her son.

Sm89 and Clara- every week the kicks have got stronger with our twins  and I'm sure that size and strength are to do with it as well as where the placenta is, it makes sense that by 28 weeks movement should be felt more regularly beacuse babe is much bigger. Im sure more frequent movement will  come soon for everyone.

Faveccoulour- Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Reagarding Monday, could you see how  you feel Monday morning after rehydrating. If still not right then you could perhaps take a one day sick until you feel 100%. Spain sounds lovely, my friend just got back from Alicante and said some days it was 30 degrees out there. Sunshine....heaven!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #314 on: 15/04/18, 19:39 »
    Sorry finding it hard to keep up so many personals. Iam glad everyone is doing well.

My cold is now better however my parents returned from Mexico with chest infections and coughing all the time. Both on antibiotics. If i never said before ,we live with my elderly parents right now. It helped us to be able to afford going to Cyprus for the Ivf as had a month off and travelled from Canada.Thankgod it worked.We do plan on moving after the baby is born but not sure when. Not bought a single baby item from the shops yet as keep telling myself to get to about 28 weeks first. I will be 22 weeks tomorrow. Next appointment is May 1 at 24 weeks. X

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #315 on: 16/04/18, 02:43 »
    Annilee iam glad hospital does not think its TTTS.

Ruby hope tests come back fine.

Favouritecolourblue hope your tummy bug is better.

Thanks for reasurrances for feeling baby. Glad for those past viability. X

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #316 on: 17/04/18, 11:09 »
    Just a quick reply on the subject of movement im 28+5 and i feel him quite a lot now. This last week it has become much more noticeable.

Had a nightmare time really my OH's Dad diet last week im carrying the only grandchild and have really struggled. Hes had to have a post mortem so we cant arrange a funeral yet but hopefully will be next week sometime. Its heart breaking to think he will never meet his only grandchild but we take comfort that he know this 4th IVF cycle worked for us.

I just hope that all the stress and worry ive been through hasnt harmed our baby. Been for a growth scan yesterday and everything is looking fine he is slap bang in the middle of the graph thing they do and he is weighing 2lb 14oz im relieved hes not massive or under weight! 

Anyway hope you are all well xx

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #317 on: 17/04/18, 16:58 »
    Sally-Sorry to hear about your OH's dad and lovely that  he knew about your babydream coming true. Im sure he will be around still to see your little one  :-* Your baby sounds as if he is doing perfect. Thanks for reassuring us on movement.

Clara- Glad you feel better and hope you stay that way   ^reiki^

Annilee- Did you finish your essay? Im finding it so hard to concentrate on longer pieces of work, in my job. Just keep daydreaming about babies !

Favecoulourblue- You managed to get back in to the work vibe, feeling better?

Ruby81- Thinking of you  :-*

Just got back from the spa- Once I got in the water, it was heaven. So liberating and couldn't stay out. Swam 40 lengths over two days. Felt so easy and relaxing. Hope the babies felt the same  :( will ask the midwife at the appointment tommorow to check all ok. Will start going regularly now, if ok. It took the weight off the bump off and  was so therapeutic. Can see why pregnant women like to go.

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #318 on: 18/04/18, 09:09 »
    Sallysmiles - so sorry to hear your news and awful timing, but as you say at least he knew this cycle worked for you guys 😊

As for the movements Ive heard around week 28 its more noticeable and can maybe even start to identify a pattern then.

AFM - back at the hospital today for a check up scan. But last night I had the weirdest dream I thought I would share!.... i dreamt the babies were born, but firstly my mum gave birth to them becos I worried about doing it myself, THEN when they were born, instead of having feet, one baby had little dogs for feet and the other had little cats for feet! 🤣🤣🤣 Lord only knows whats going on in my mind!

Hope everyone is making it through the working week despite the tiredness. Which had hit me hard today actually! xox

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #319 on: 18/04/18, 09:10 »
    Dreamer - yes finished the essay thank you 😊 I can finally stop worrying about my studies, just focus on finishing work now and getting ready for the bambinoís 😀 xox