* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38343 times)

0 Members

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #40 on: 12/12/17, 12:14 »
Hello Espoir welcome :)

I have just had my 12 week scan through the post.... im 12 weeks next Thursday and the scan was booked for the following Wednesday after Christmas so I called them this morning and asked if there was a cancellation before Christmas and they had one for next Friday!! so back on to announcing Christmas day!! :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline espoir17

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 12/12/17, 19:17 »
    That sounds lovely! Even though Iíll only be 7 weeks Iím hoping Iíll make it until then and might play a recording of the heartbeat to my mum on Christmas Day.  Really praying this baby makes it through.

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 12/12/17, 19:43 »
    Congratulations  Espoir and welcome. I hope you have a long healthy pregnancy. that would be lovely to play the recording of the heartbeat to your mum on Christmas day.

Miss SD those numbers are rising nicely! have you managed to get out of the house yet? we didn't get any snow down here :( its lovely to see this time of year but no fun being out and about in it, unless your on a sleigh ;D. Miss SD i felt the same as you! I wanted to  have the feeling of nausea just for some reassurance that things where going okay but I want it to do one now!...well maybe after 12 weeks on second thoughts as  i would start panicking if it suddenly went away now!

sally that's great news that you have managed to get a cancellation. My appointment came through the post today and it's scheduled for the 3rd January. it seems ages away!

My GP has prescribed me promethazine- antihistamine. I'm not too happy about it as it is sometimes prescribed to aid sleep, I'm going to be zonked all day!! I'm already sleeping about 12 hours a day/night but I suppose if it stops the vomiting I'll be happier :) xxx

Offline ShadyWheat

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 12/12/17, 21:26 »
    Espoir, that is a lovely idea! The best pressie you could give your mum, it's nice you have such a close relationship  :)

Sally, that's great news that you managed to get your 12 week scan brought forward and that you can announce on Christmas day! It will be so exciting!

Twinkletoes, is there anything else that your doctor could have prescribed that won't make you feel like a zombie? I hope you can make it to your daughter's carol concert now, it must be so hard hiding it from her that you are feeling so rubbish without her worrying. Not long to go now though and then she'll be so excited about being a big sis!

Miss sd - keep hanging in there - only a week to go until the 20th and you hopefully get to see your little one for the first time. I can completely understand your nervousness after what happened to you last time, I'm so sorry, it's a lot to go through. I'm convinced you wouldn't be so unlucky twice, it would be too unfair. xxx

I've booked a private scan for 10 weeks next week just to hopefully reassure myself and get through Christmas and also have my first midwife apt next week too. I was wondering whether to bother with another scan but a close friend had a MMC a couple of weeks ago between scanning at weeks 8 and 12, so I just think it would make me feel better to know what's going on rather than be on tenterhooks over Christmas. Twinkletoes, I am also feeling beyond exhausted, I just cannot get enough sleep at the moment and doing anything is a real effort. But it's the only real symptom I have so I can't complain!

xxx

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 22/12/17, 07:10 »
    Hi everyone, and a huge congratulations on your BFPís!!!!!

Sallysmiles - what an amazing Christmas day you will have, I love that idea!

Iím gald youve all been talking about being thirty as Ive never drank so much water in my life 🤣 But that also means Im getting up 2-3 times a night! 😒

Iím 9 weeks pregnant today with identical twins 😁😁😁 We have our 12 week scan booked in for 16th Jan so Iím wishing time to move quickly as I really want to see the babies again to make sure they are OK, and also really want to be able to tell family and friends!

Today Iím off to the midwife for my first apt. She said weíll go through things like family history and she can answer any questions I have. Is there any else I should expect at that appointment? xox

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 24/12/17, 23:04 »
    Hello ladies, Hope all is well! 
    Iíve not been on here for a while as I have been really poorly with nausea and vomiting 🤢 and then rushing around getting ready for xmas.
    The GP did finally prescribed me cyclizine but it wasn't that great to be honest. Fortunately, a couple of days later day I woke up and I wasn't sick and no nausea finally my symptoms have passed. I did get a little bit worried and booked myself in for a scan and I pleased to say everything is fine!
    Hi annile! Congratulations with your BFP and with Identical twins! Fantastic! Hope your appointment went well with your midwife.

Just wanted to come on here and wish everyone a merry Christmas! xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 28/12/17, 08:45 »
    Hi everyone. Itís good to see so much positive progression on here. I am on my honeymoon in New Zealand. Until yesterday it was all fantastic but I have now started spotting and feel really miserable and stressed. I saw a Dr who was incredibly kind and who advised me to see how things go but to travel to a city for a scan if it doesnít improve. It is very light and brown so hoping all will be well but I am so frightened about losing this baby (it took four treatments to conceive). I am 11 weeks today and have a 12 week scan booked on my return to the UK in a week. I have ditched the tent and moved into a motel to relax properly.

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 28/12/17, 09:46 »
    i was told brown blood or pink is ok. I had it too even went quite red at one point but never needed more than a panty liner and was mainly when i wiped.

Still a worrying time I know as I was but try to keep positive xx

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 28/12/17, 21:03 »
    On Christmas day I had some bleeding too. But it was dark and only lasted for xmas day. I worried nonetheless and called the NHS 111. They said it sounded completely fine and I shouldnt worry. They booked me in for a scan tomorrow just to settle my mind really. Im 10 weeks tomorrow.

I did lots of reading up on it on xmas day and after having spoken to a GP as well, I would say dont worry favcolourblue. It seems quite normal for some woman. Positive thoughts have been restored for me 😊

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 30/12/17, 08:44 »
    Hi Favouritecolourblue,  Iíve had  dark brown spotting throughout my pregnancy and I have had a couple of bright red bleeds too. The EPA never seem bothered about the dark old blood only the fresh blood so I  wouldnít worry too much, itís good idea to have a scan for reassurance.
    Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon and congratulations! I used to live in NZ such a beautiful country.

Annilee Iím so sorry to hear your spotting too especially on Xmas day but like you say it is normal common symptom in early pregnancy. how did your scan go yesterday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk