* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38792 times)

0 Members

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #410 on: 24/06/18, 17:46 »
Congratulations susie. Its nice waters broke when you were at midwife check. Clever baby.  ^blueted^ X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #411 on: 24/06/18, 17:57 »
    Lovely news Suzie, and congratulation on the birth of your son.  ^blueted^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ What perfect timing he has

modify
    « Reply #412 on: 24/06/18, 22:12 »
    Hi everyone- a bit like Susie my waters went suddenly and our twin boys were born at 34+4 and 34+5 weeks respectively - yes, the twins have different birthdays! I was in hospital 9 days as they needed some treatment and I ended up with both a difficult vaginal delivery with Twin 1 and an emergency c section with Twin 2. I am devastated that they ended up being premature, mostly as I am kicking myself for not stopping work sooner, but they do seem ok and my wife keeps pointing out that many people would wish to get their children to 34 weeks. They are both bringing us so much joy. I will keep following the thread; great to see so much positive news and progress on here.

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #413 on: 25/06/18, 04:33 »
    Fave cooulour blue- oh wow! Double blue congratulations to you and your wife. 
    ^itsaboy^ ^banana^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^banana^ ^itsaboy^
    Please don't feel bad about your boys coming early. 34 and a half weeks is not that early for twins. Its a really good gestation and 34 weeks a great touchdown in regards of baby development.  You can't help that yourwaters went either. Hope you are all home  now and doing ok?

How amazing your little boy's have different birthdays ..

Annilee, How are your girls? They must be around 36 weeks now, feeding ok ?

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #414 on: 25/06/18, 10:27 »
    Congratulations Favouritecolourblue to you and your wife. I think you did amazing to get past 34 weeks with twins.  ^blueted^ ^blueted^ Its exciting to hear birth announcements. Iam 32 weeks today and don't even have hospital bag packed or a baby bed bought. X

Offline sm89

modify
    « Reply #415 on: 25/06/18, 11:48 »
    Congratulations favouritecolourblue to you and your partner on the birth of your little boys. How exciting  :) Love hearing the birth announcements.

Clara - I'm 34 weeks and don't have my hospital bag packed yet either. I've got some bits in it but really need to finish it. I'm sure we will get there  :)

Suzie - Congratulations to you on the birth of your baby boy. Crazy that your waters broke at your midwife check! Relax and take care  :)

Dreamer - No picture unfortunately, she did try to get one for me but he'd moved by that point and the quality wasn't great so I didn't bother. There's not much room in there now to get one good shot. Movements have definitely picked back up now, feels like he's having a party in there the last few days so that is reassuring. Crazy you only have 20 days left!! Are you pretty much sorted now?  :)

Hope everyone else is well. We spent yesterday getting ourselves sorted. Next to me crib is up and ready. Clothes all sorted in wardrobe although I still have a few to wash and my partner done the painting. I really just need to get hospital bag sorted now. What has everyone else put in theirs? Need to make sure I've covered everything. Another question - Do you have to wash all baby clothes or just the newborn stuff? I've heard mixed opinions.

Offline ruby100

modify
    « Reply #416 on: 25/06/18, 20:25 »
    Wow first babies being born - CONGRATULATIONS to Susie and FavColourBlue!  How are you both doing? xxx

SM89 I"m glad baby is alright and your nursery is coming on! I've washing/am washing/will be washing everything! xx

Dreamer - on countdown good and proper!! Wow, how are you feeling? xx

Sally - another one on countdown!  I hope the next scan shows a smaller baby! xx

Clarabelle - sorry you missed your bassinet - how frustrating! xx

AFM, we're doing OK, will be 34 weeks on Wednesday.  I've got 2 weeks left at work.  The nursery is mostly done.  My lovely Dad painted and wallpapered it for me kindly.  I've washed all the newborn baby clothes and have put them all away.  However, we are staying in a cottage with our 4 dogs from 36 weeks near our surrogate about 200 miles from home!  So, I have the added pressure of packing everything I need for a newborn into our car as well as 4+ weeks clothes for us and dog's beds and food etc!!  We don't have a huge car!!

I've been buying loads of stuff.  I love my Hug Me Chicco the most so far.  I hope the baby likes it too :-)

Take care all xxx Ruby xxx

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #417 on: 26/06/18, 23:09 »
    Sm89- glad movements have picked up. The hot weather can make babies sleepy too in utero.
    Yes all sorted now and it feels so good. The total opposite to last time. My cousin is having a girl in October so can even plan now and I know these twin baby clothes won't be teeny tiny and she will grow through them quick so Megan can have lots for her baby now and the cute pink Moses basket.

Clothes wise I've not washed everything only Moses basket bedding and will do cot bed bedding later on. Clothes I haven't washed all and am thinking do I, don't I. In a similar way to you.

Ruby100- I love how the dogs are coming with you too. Hopefully you'll find a way to pack it all in the car.
    So, two more weeks then it is countdown. Will be lovely to have the dogs with you and you can enjoy some couple time and go for nice walks etc before hand. You'll also be up the road should you need to be. I suppose that is the idea. I bet the stress will drop massively when you get there and leave work behind too. The nursery is all ready to come to too :)

Will have a look at the Chico hug me. Is it a bedside cot?

Had early labour start last night but by this afternoon the contractions that were between 3 mins apart and cramps had eased after taking paracetamol . I noticed that has happened with irregular ones too. Since read that paracetamol can slow down the latent first phase of labour, so it worked well this time but in real labour at least I know now what to expect for my body and think I'd give it a miss to speed it along!

Had the active partum test which was negative!! Really suprised and that the  cervix was  still shut. Turns out I was dehydrated and have everything in my wee that shouldn't be there so they think that triggered it. On antibiotics now. The Dr still wanted me to take steroids though, so not sure why as 36 weeks on Thursday.. Back for a second lot Tommorow .

Drink lots everyone, especially water to clear those bladders out x

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #418 on: 26/06/18, 23:16 »
    Keep us all posted on how you new mummies, partners  are and babe's  :-*

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #419 on: 27/06/18, 23:14 »
    Thinking of you all. Hope everyone is ok x