* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38785 times)

0 Members

Offline sm89

modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #440 on: 9/07/18, 15:58 »
Sally - Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy! Lovely news. Been checking this page waiting for updates. How amazing  :) Look after yourself xx

Dreamer - Good luck with the rest of the induction process. Hopefully it wont be too much longer for you  ^hugme^ Will keep checking for updates  :)

Clarabelle - I've also had people telling me how they went early, I think that is what prompted me to get my hospital bag sorted. Are you done now? I think I'm pretty much good to go, got all of the essentials now  :)

Growth scan again today. Was fine, all babies measurements are looking good so again it's just me measuring small. No doubt I'll be sent back after my next midwife appointment  ;D Feel pretty much ready for the baby now and the countdown is on to finish work next Friday!

Hope the rest of you are doing well. Look forward to more baby updates over the next few weeks

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #441 on: 9/07/18, 21:12 »
    Congratulations !Sally i got teary eyed reading about William being born and looking at the picture. Thank you Sally and Dreamer for explaining more about the induction, and it makes me less scared if c section is needed.
    Dreamer best of luck for your continued induction. Do they let you home, or have you waiting in the hospital while they try to get things started?

Sm89, We are ordering the baby bed this week. Think we decided on Halo bassinest but disppointed no stores stock it in store so we didn't get to look at it in person. Also yes i should not delay hospital bag, i don't have a diaper bag either though. We do have car seat, clothes, diapers /nappies , and wipes etc. Iam 34 weeks today. Sm89 how many weeks were you again?

X

Offline ruby100

modify
    « Reply #442 on: 9/07/18, 21:19 »
    Aww CONGRATULATIONS Sally on the birth of your baby boy! William is such an adorable name.  Well done on your C Section and I'm really glad to hear you're feeling well and are home enjoying this beautiful weather.

Take care Ruby xx

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #443 on: 13/07/18, 16:35 »
    Hello,
    Well we are all home now and our little boy and girl  are fast asleep in their Moses baskets next to me.
    They were born by c-section on Wednesday (after a failed induction) at 37 weeks plus 6 days. Boy weighed 5lbs 6ozs and the girl weighed 6lbs. Over the moon and just can’t stop staring at them when I should be dozing. Siblings are in awe of their new bro and sis.

We came home yesterday and the midwife has just been and all is going well. Managed to get babies to breast in the recovery bay and colostrum squeezing. Topped up with formula until the  Milk started to come in, then will express. It started building today. Hooray!

Will try and upload a pic
    Ruby- how is the waiting going? Those dogs tired out from all the walks?

Clara and Sm89- not long :) Clara, if you would like some info on the induction or anyone else I could PM you with our experience of it and watching other ladies around us. If you’d rather not, no worries. It wasn’t horrific despite it not working for me. I just think as long as you go in to it all prepared of the eventualities you will be more confident with it.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #444 on: 13/07/18, 21:35 »
    Dreamer, how wonderful you have your beautiful twins. I would be staring all day too. Yes i would love to hear more about the induction by pm. I just want to be ready, and i am still told 50% chance of c section because of my age. Here in Canada i won't get a midwife to my home so your very lucky in the UK as i have no idea even how to bathe a baby or how to sterlize formula if i needed to etc.

Iam rather stressed atm. Not just because i worry about labour and baby being healthy but now dealing with family problems. Its now apparent its better we move out but may move at the same time as i could go into labour. This it causing me alot of stress as finanically and emotionally we were not ready. We have no furniture etc. Ive broken down crying for 3 days and worry baby can feel my stress. X

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #445 on: 15/07/18, 03:36 »
    Yay congratulations Sally and Dreamer too!!  ;D ;D ;D Beautiful babies!!!!

We finally came home from hospital on Wednesday night, its been soooo lovely to finally have the girls at home!!! 💕💕💕

Hope everyone is OK 👌🏼 xox

Offline sm89

modify
    « Reply #446 on: 16/07/18, 08:37 »
    Annilee - Bet you are so happy to be home. Glad the girls are doing well.

Clara - Sorry you're not feeling great at the moment. Try not to worry about the baby feeling your stress, that'll only make you feel worse. Take care of yourself  ^hugme^ Hope things sort themselves out for you... Is there maybe someone else you could stay with for a while if moving into your own place isn't ideal right now? Only just seen your last post as well sorry - I am 37 weeks, 38 on Wednesday.

Dreamer - Amazing! Congratulations on the birth of your twins! Lovely news. Hope you and the babies are settling in well at home  :)

Hope everyone else is okay. Currently 37+5, see midwife on Wednesday when I'll be 38 wks - Was sent for another growth scan last time I seen midwife as I'm still measuring small but again baby measurements are fine and they've estimated if I go to the end I'm looking at over 8 pounds. Haven't thought about if I go past my due date yet.... Scared of a 9 pounder! Ha ha. Hoping I go early, so ready for him now ^pray^

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #447 on: 16/07/18, 09:30 »
    Thank you sm89, been a very stressful few days but mum settled now and wishes we were staying at least until the baby is about 4 months, only thing is if we wait the flat dh wants might not be available later. Hard to know what to do but i know i will want help at the beginning especially if i get a c section. Not easy as flats here are very very expensive so right now cannot be picky. Even a normal size house is over a million.

Iam 35 weeks today and need to order my baby bed. I may have just gone straight for a cot if we had our own place but its unknown. I have diabetic clinic Tuesday and stress test for baby next week, also checkup with obgyn where they said they do an internal swab. I forget what for but told some women need antibiotics if test is positive. Anyone else get this?

Sm89 , wow 37+5 is getting far along. Will you get induced if over 40 weeks?

Annilee very happy you and babies are home.

X

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #448 on: 18/07/18, 14:13 »
    Congratulations on all the beautiful babies that have been born.

I keep popping in and out to see how you all are. It's lovely to hear the birth stories.

To everyone still pregnant, hope your not too melted by this relentless heat!

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #449 on: 19/07/18, 15:56 »
    Lollipops nice you posted. When are you due? Iam to be induced week 39 so that puts me at about Aug 13 but who knows if baby comes before.

Finally washed all baby clothes and bought baby bed. We still don't know what is happening about a flat but i will be staying at mums until i recover or can cope.

X