* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38759 times)

0 Members

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 201
« Reply #470 on: 8/08/18, 08:43 »
lollipops nice to hear from you. Yes you may be last on this thread.

Iam due 20th but induction will be written for 13th however told iam on a list so if busy wont be in that day. I actually had a sweep done. The spotting made me nervous even though told it can happen. Dr said i was 1cm dialated and cervix was soft. Iam 38 weeks 2 days this wednesday. X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    BFP Due Date July / August 2018
    « Reply #471 on: 8/08/18, 18:31 »
    I just wanted to pop on and say congratulations to everyone who has welcomed their babies and wish good luck to those still waiting  :)

I had some time away from FertilityFriends as at our 16 week scan back in February we were told it was highly likely our baby had a condition that wasn't compatible with life.  We had lots of appointments at 4 different hospitals and had many scans and tests.  Things were very grim for a few months but our little man arrived at 38 weeks a couple of weeks ago.  We had to stay in hospital for a week but he was able to stay with me in a side room and just visit NICU for tests and meds.  We've still got tests and appointments and we won't know the full extent of issues he may face until he starts to grow and develop.  It's been such a rocky journey but we are certainly making the most of his snuggles and happy to all be at home together.

Dory
    Xxx

modify
    « Reply #472 on: 9/08/18, 04:43 »
    What a courageous post, Dory- sorry to hear that xxx

Congratulations to those whose babies have recently arrived. My twins are keeping me busy but are doing well considering their early arrival x

Offline Claudia H

• Gold Member
    • no regrets
    modify
    « Reply #473 on: 9/08/18, 17:12 »
    Congratulations Dory! What a difficult pregnancy this must have been for you. I hope you are able to find some joy in admits all the tests - I am sure itís a time of mixed emotions for you. Sending all the best for your little man!!

Clarabelle, yes v interesting about DE and pre-eclampsia. I think itís something to do with the interplay of genetics but I donít think theyíve worked out what.

Lolipops - hello! It must be frustrating waiting and watching. But we are all nearly there!!! 24th will be here in the blink of an eyelid...

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ruby100

modify
    « Reply #474 on: 9/08/18, 23:30 »
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!  I'm sorry to hear you had such a stressful rollercoaster since 16 weeks, that must have been very hard.  I'm really pleased to read he was able to stay out of NICU though and is now at home where he belongs xxx

Clarabelle - I didn't know that re DE either - you learn something every day with IVF etc xxx

Lollipops - how are you feeling?  xxx

Claudia - how's your BP, how are you feeling?  Is the hospital 'OK' - like , is the food any good? xxx

SM89 - have you been booked for induction?  xxx

Well, we're home from our holiday home (after 4 weeks) finally last night (2am!) and our little one finally has seen her room and our house.  She's such a dear soul and I can't believe how much I'm in love with her!  She is worrying me a little bit though as it's been so drummed into us about 'back to back' and she is put down for every nap and sleep onto her back etc BUT she is rolling onto her side every darn time.  I roll her back, and she rolls back again!  What to do!  I obviously can't stay up 24/7 just putting her back onto her back every 10 minutes!  She's 2 weeks old tomorrow - where has the time gone!

Take care everyone xxxx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #475 on: 10/08/18, 23:41 »
    Dory, Thank you for sharing your news. Congratulations on your baby boy. How scary to be told that in pregnancy and hope its not as serious as first suspected. Really hope baby will get stronger and things will turnout alright.

This is friday and i might be induced monday so getting close. X

Offline ruby100

modify
    « Reply #476 on: 10/08/18, 23:53 »
    Dear Clarabelle - let us know if you're getting induced by Monday!  Try and relax if you possibly can this weekend . .

Ruby xx

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #477 on: 11/08/18, 14:13 »
    Thank you  :) It was a really hard pregnancy as we were constantly bracing ourselves for bad news and having already given birth to our stillborn son previously we sadly knew how heartbreaking it could be.  He is amazing and everyone is smitten, we're back at hospital this week for his first solo scan, will be strange it not being me on the bed!

Good luck fir your induction Clarabelle, take a good book xxx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #478 on: 11/08/18, 20:02 »
    Thank you Ruby and Dory, and everyone for the warm wishes with induction.

For those of us with a long journey not knowing if we will have a baby it seems like a miracle to be meeting your baby soon. Had very anxious times along the way. Just praying everything will go well. X

Offline ruby81

modify
    « Reply #479 on: 12/08/18, 13:23 »
    Hi everyone!

Gosh Dory, what an incredibly tough and stressful pregnancy for you. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your son though. It sounds like heís a little fighter! I hope all goes well with his scan.

Clarabelle, hope youíre doing well? Are they inducing you on Monday or are they still keeping you waiting for a date? Iím wishing you all the luck for a smooth delivery and canít wait to hear if baby is a boy or girl!

Hi Claudia, Sorry to hear youíve had to be admitted to hospital. I hope youíre not going too stir crazy in there?!

sm89, how are you doing? Did you get at date to be induced yet?

Lollipops, lovely to hear from you. I hope youíre holding up ok. Not long now and youíll have that precious baby in your arms!

So, I went for another scan on 31st and although blood flow and fluid etc all looked ok, our consultant made the decision with us to move our c-section forward rather than just waiting to see how much growth had slowed in another week. So, our beautiful little boy was born on 1st August. We stayed in hospital for a few days but home now and weíre both doing well. We are so completely smitten with him and spend hours just watching him, in awe that heís really here!!