* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38757 times)

0 Members

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
  • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #490 on: 13/08/18, 18:56 »
Dreamer So glad to hear Jack's surgery went well and fantastic sleeping by Josephine- I could do with one of those sleeps here! Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #491 on: 13/08/18, 20:19 »
    sm89 congratulations on your little boy. Glad the induction worked.

Dreamer so glad surgery went well. Love to Jack.

Iam on waiting list for 13th but its now afternoon and no call yet. Think i will call this afternoon. If they cannot take me today due to being busy i wouldnt mind going for another non stress test as movement has been getting less.
    X

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #492 on: 13/08/18, 21:59 »
    Dory - so lovely to hear from you again in FF! Sorry to hear it was such a difficult road especially as this new little bundle is your rainbow baby! Enjoy those snuggles and keep positive so little baby picks up on your positity too! ☺️

Dreamer - How is Jack doing now? Must have been so scary but he sounds strong!! 💪🏼

Hope everyone else is getting on well with their new borns or coping well with the last few weeks of pregnancy!

AFM - I am honestly exhausted!! I look after the twins all by myself for 4 long days as my partner works such long days, sometimes he’s not even there to help with just one of the girls feeds! But I just have to remind myself that its worth it as we then all get 3 days together each week as a family 😊 Plus when I have visitors I always tell them they are more then welcome to visit, as long as they are prepared to help feed one of the twins! 😉 Got to get the help where you can hey! xox

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #493 on: 14/08/18, 23:36 »
    In hospital now but because of bleeding after sweep and contraction too long. Don't know about inducing as told just observation so far. X

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #494 on: 16/08/18, 06:29 »
    Our baby girl was born 7 pounds 5 ounces by c section. The induction did not work out too well as heartrate dipped very low a few time. Scary as turns out cord was wrapped around. She is asleep now and we keep staring instead so sleeping. X

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #495 on: 16/08/18, 10:54 »
    Clara-

^congrats^ ^pinkted^  ^itsagirl^ ^pinkted^  ^congrats^

Wonderful news that your baby girl is here all safe and sound. What a scary experience but is over now and you can relax and enjoy all those cuddles and snuggles with little miss.

Sm89- how you doing?

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #496 on: 16/08/18, 13:01 »
    Congratulations Clara ^tiger^ xxx

Offline ruby100

modify
    « Reply #497 on: 16/08/18, 13:56 »
    Many congratulations on your baby girl Clarabelle! Enjoy her she’s so precious! Xx

Annalise sorry you’re so shattered! Sounds as if you’re doing really well... remember this intensive period only lasts relatively short period of time xx

Offline Humble_learner

modify
    « Reply #498 on: 16/08/18, 14:34 »
    Hey all
    Congrats on all the babies so far!
    Havent posted for ages! My twin boys arrived by c-section at 36 weeks, i now have 3 kids under three  :o
    So grateful, family complete  ^pray^

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #499 on: 16/08/18, 16:01 »
    Ruby100- so true it is both fleeting and it is very intense.

Humble learner- 3 under 3 ! Hard work for a few years and then all the rewards of your babies all growing up to be so close . Congratulations on the birth of your baby boys  :) ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^congrats^