* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38345 times)

0 Members

Offline Annilee

modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #50 on: 30/12/17, 20:31 »
Its good to hear spotting is common for lots of other ladies 😊

Twinkletoes - hows your nausea now? Still pretty much gone? Ive been suffering with awful 24/7 nausea for two weeks now 😭 GP said there is nothing they can do for me until Im in the second trimester 😞 Two weeks to go!! 🤞🏼

My scan really went well yday, there was no problems what so ever thankfully, babies were both fine and wriggling around lots bless them! 💕

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 31/12/17, 15:15 »
    Annilee what wonderful news I'm so pleased for you. I have mine on Wednesday I'm really nervous about it.
    My nausea and vomiting has subsided alot now I'm just sick once a day and after I am sick I do feel fine after.  I do feel for you that constant nausea is horrendous. My GP did prescribe me cyclizine but he was very reluctant! I only take it when I'm at work and it had has helped. Hopefully the nausea will ease once you get into your second trimester not long now! xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline rosie71

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 1/01/18, 22:24 »
    Hi is it ok if I join this group? I'm 8 weeks and due 11/8/18... I'm waiting to get an appointment with the midwife at the moment, it was delayed abit because of christmas and new year. About 2 weeks ago I was bleeding for about 2 days, with pain on and off, I was having a scan the next day and thought that was it. But I was so surprised to see there was still something there! and with a heart beat.. Though I'm still getting pain on and off and sometimes brown discharge, sorry TMI. I was going to say am I the only one who is on edge, thinking it's going to go wrong. This is the furthest I've ever got in FET.

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 1/01/18, 23:54 »
    Thanks for the reassurance everyone. It has improved in the last couple of days so I am hoping that when I can get to a scan on return to the UK all will be well. I hope you all had a great Christmas and NYE xx

Offline miss sd

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 2/01/18, 14:54 »
    Hi ladies

Went for scan today, I was ultra nervous and burst into tears as soon as i went in the room and almost puked up.

However thank goodness they saw a strong heartbeat 175 bpm and its measuring 8 weeks 5 days which is exactly what I am.

I feel incredibly relieved and lucky. X

Ps ive had three bleeds so far, bright red blood plus clots.  Obviously not always a good sign but not necessarily over if you have some bleeding

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 3/01/18, 11:36 »
    Twinkletoes - let us know how your scan goes today! Sending positive vibes! Iíve been signed off work for a week because of my nausea now. I really struggle to do anything much at all feeling this way. There is no let up from it 😞

Hi Rosie71 - sorry to hear you have had bleeding too! Sounds like most of us have had to go through the worry of a bleed!! Hope you get your first midwife appointment booked in soon.

Favcolourblue - Hope you are enjoying the rest of your honeymoon now 😊☀️

MissSD - so lovely to hear your scan went so well! Will your next scan be your 12 week scan now? Thats what Iím waiting for now. They cancelled my first apt. as didnt book me in for a twin scan! So now I have to wait till 17th Jan for my next scan. 

Hope everyone else is OK xox

Offline miss sd

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 7/01/18, 19:20 »
    Hi Anilee yes next scan is 12 weeks.  I only registered my pregnancy last week at 9 weeks so I need to call the hospital to check they are sorting it out. Not long to wait for yours!

Im feeling nauseous 24/7 Now.  The only time I dont feel sick is when I'm eating.  I'm keeping food next to the bed as when I wake in the middle of the night I can't get back to sleep as feel so sick😂

My work trousers are uncomfortably tight so ive started browsing maternity clothes but not planning to buy any until I know there is still a baby in there at the 12 week scan. 

Im having lots of sensations around that area, not cramps as such but a mild sensation of muscles moving.  Hoping this is a good sign.

Not had anymore bleeding since Christmas day and Every time I go to the loo its a triumph when there is no blood !

Hope everyone else is doing well x

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 8/01/18, 20:49 »
    Hi all,

Twinkle toes, I hope you are feeling less sick now.

shadywheat, did your scan go ok?

Annilee, many congratulations on your twins!! Glad they look well.

Sallysmiles, hope all is ok with you.

Rosie71- I hope that your symptoms have eased and you are bearing up.

Miss sd- pleases that you had a strong heartbeat.

AFM, we got the shock of our lives today. At our 7 week ultrasound there was just one embryo visible and we went to todayís scan at almost 13 weeks hoping that our baby was healthy. The first thing we saw was that two babies leaped onto the screen- itís twins!! Non identical and they looked like they were in a bunk bed, one up and one down. Overwhelmed but happy. Just hope the genetic screening comes back ok.

Offline miss sd

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 8/01/18, 22:22 »
    Favourcolourblue....wow amazing! Congratulations!  So did you have two put back ? Is that a thick question lol

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 9/01/18, 19:44 »
    Miss SD - Iím having the exact same problems with the nausea, eating and trousers! 🤣 I too donít want to buy any mat clothes till after my next scan though! Have you spoken to your GP about your nausea? Iím back at the Drís on Monday to see if theyíll give me any meds as Iíll be 12 weeks by then.

Favcolourblue - OMG thatís so exiciting youíre having twins!!! I remember you were saying you were happy you had two embryoís put back in as thought only one had stuck! How life can change in a couple of weeks hey! Your due date must have been brought forward now youíre having twins? Mines 6th July. Really not that far away 😁