* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38756 times)

0 Members

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #510 on: 4/09/18, 02:08 »
Thank you for the advice Dreamer. I will try to pump more often at time you mentioned. I feed for at least 30 mins breastfeeding then top her of with enfamil formula. Lactation nurse said to breastfeed about 20 mins but i try to do more. Another lady said can take 45 mins so not sure if 30 mins is enough. Also her calma medela nipple and bottle she drinks so fast. A few times wont burp and had some throw up.

Congratulations lollipops ^blueted^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #511 on: 4/09/18, 16:20 »
    Sounds to me as if u are all on track Clara, 30 mins is like a compromise over the advice so makes sense. As your supply increases then hopefully the formula that Sophie needs will subside. As you are breastfeeding first then you are giving that situation the best chance to happen.

Lollipops- Congratulations on the arrival of your little man  ^congrats^

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #512 on: 20/09/18, 09:08 »
    Dreamer iam still breastfeeding but she needs now more formula as supply is not there. Dr gave me medication to help but it was on same day we tried a new formula and suddenly she got a bad rash and we thought maybe a hive. We discontinued both. We even took her to the hospital incase it was an allergy and drs office was closed. Dr at hospital thought maybe she was allergic to one of them however maternity dr thought its just baby acne.

How is everyone and babies? X

Offline sm89

modify
    « Reply #513 on: 24/09/18, 10:43 »
    Lollipops - congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy. Hope youíre all doing okay and enjoying these early days with him. Love his name!

Clara - glad it wasnít a hive. Have they prescribed anything for baby acne?

Weíre doing good. The baby has colic quite bad every night from 6 onwards, usually lasts around an hour and weíve also had to change milks but other than that heís doing good. Itís so tiring but so amazing, how is everyone else doing?

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #514 on: 15/10/18, 21:20 »
    Sorry such a late response. Sophie is fine and baby acne went away. We are now worried about upcoming vaccination. Did everyone get them done?

Xx hugs

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #515 on: 21/10/18, 17:22 »
    hello everyone!

Sorry i havent been on here much.  now im not at work i only have my I pad and phone and i find this website a nightmare to navigate !! Im round nanny and grandpas so using theirs ;)

All good here Williams is 3 and a half months now - where has the time gone?! he is so lush and so good !! sleeps 11pm until 7am then until 10! cant complain! I still cant believe he is here. I have read up on this thread and it has made me remember how hard this journey is. Now he is here i kind of forgot the hardship but feel good to remind myself how far we have come to get my beautiful boy. xx

congratulations all of you on the birth of your babies - its been a pleasure :) !!

Offline ruby100

modify
    « Reply #516 on: 23/10/18, 23:31 »
    Hi everyone!  I too have been wondering how you're all getting on?
    My little girl is now just over 3 months and growing day by day!  She's lost her 'newborn' look and now looks more like a cute chubby baby aww.  She's very good too at sleeping and we're getting around 7 hours per night of sleep in one go.  She's also gabbling and very interested in everything around her!  I'm about to start another IVF 'freeze all' embryo cycle in November (I must be mad!). . . .

Love Ruby x

Offline sm89

modify
    « Reply #517 on: 24/10/18, 13:33 »
    Hi both,

Ruby - glad your little girl is doing well. It's crazy how fast time seems to be going now that they are here! Good luck for your upcoming cycle. Hope it all goes well for you.

Sally - I agree this site is a nightmare unless on a computer so I also don't get much chance to check it along with the baby keeping me very busy! Time is going nowhere, I've just started packing up my little boy's first size stuff to give to relatives who are expecting and it's made me so emotional.

We're doing good - Since changing milks and discovering the baby has an intolerance to cows milk protein the colic has completely disappeared and he is so much happier & content all round. He sleeps like a champ too, 9pm-5.30/6am and then usually back off after his morning bottle.

Hope everyone else is well will try to check in here every now & again to see how everyone is doing x

Offline sm89

modify
    « Reply #518 on: 24/10/18, 13:34 »
    Forgot to answer the vaccination Q - Yes we have had the first set of vaccines done and are due for the next soon.

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #519 on: 26/10/18, 03:27 »
    Hi everyone,

Little Sophie is now 2 and a half months and we did go ahead with her first vaccinations after dh spoke to his cousin who is a pediatrician. I was in tears the night before worrying though.

She sleeps very well at night but sometimes wakes at 4 or 5 am. During day itís still hard as she often falls asleep a half hour and have to throw out formula bottles. We donít yet have a good routine for day.

I know itís a long journey for many of us to have a baby and I often thought I would not become a mother. We are very lucky.

X