* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 35883 times)

0 Members

modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #60 on: 10/01/18, 20:01 »
Yes, two put back. At the time I thought just one had taken. Having to make major adjustments to plans in every way! Have just bought maternity clothes (I found Dorothy Perkins online good and cheap) as I am pretty big now. The huge tummy should have been more of a clue it was twins but I thought Iíd had too many meals out on the honeymoon! I will try not to put them on for another week at least as still waiting for my screening test results and I donít want the kids I teach seeing I am pregnant too soon as I just couldnít field the questions from a load of teenagers if anything goes wrong over the next week.
I really sympathise with everyone who is sick as I was really bad. It is starting to pick up but I was sick in a flowerbed in the school car park this evening - no witnesses, thank goodness!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline twinkletoesb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 11/01/18, 16:24 »
    Hi everyone!

Just to let you all know my 13 week scan went  well and all screening tests have come back as low risk! :) I'm now 14 weeks pregnant and have my 15 week midwife appointment next week. I'm finally blooming now over the first or should I day worst trimester! I'm finally back at work and my energy levels have come back to normal now. I feel normal again at last! .

Hello Rosie and congratulations on seeing the baby's heartbeat. I was a nervous wreck right up until my 13 week scan as I didn't think I would make it that far either. I paid for regular scans just to reassure me and like you I was bleeding on and off through out my first trimester of which put me on edge so your not alone.

Miss SD I'm so pleasd your scan went okay and to reassure you in one of the bleeds I had I also passed a large clot and I thought that was it, your right it's not necessarily over.

Annile hopefully not much longer now with the nausea, I really hope you start to feel better soon. Not long now until you go for your scan.

Congratulations favourite colour blue on having twins how exciting!

Hope everyone else is okay Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 13/01/18, 16:06 »
    Hello everyone  ^wave^

I'm just hopping on this group moving over from the waiting for early scans one so recognise a few names.  Had our dating scan yesterday which put me at 12 weeks, a couple of days ahead of dates from treatment.  Our screening results should be back in 1-2 weeks then have another scan & review at 16 weeks.  Still feeling very sick, it started to ease last week but is back in full force again now.

I'll have a good read through for personals next time  :)

Dory
    Xxx

Offline longandwindingroad

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 14/01/18, 11:21 »
    Hi Ladies,

I've been following but feel like I'm tempting fate by writing until i've had a positive 12 week scan! However I just wanted to check how long you all had to wait to book in with a midwife? I had my GP appointment beginning of last week and since then i've been waiting on a call back from the midwife re scan and appointment! I'm currently 11w5d.

Glad to hear so many of you are progressing well, just don't feel like I can sleep easy until i have confirmation, especially as my nausea has stopped!

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 14/01/18, 13:09 »
    Hi longandwindingroad

It depends on your area as to what happens some places you need to see GP then they refer you others you just ring the midwife.  In my area we just ring the local midwife base to arrange a booking appointment around 8-10 weeks they then send off the dating scan request & maternity exemption form for you.  The hospital then send out a dating scan appointment.  Perhaps worth ringing the midwife back if you don't hear by the end of the week. 

Good luck

Dory
    Xx

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 15/01/18, 10:26 »
    Hi Girls,

Sorry ive not been on here a while having a nightmare my other halfs Dad is in intensive care from a routine heart operation before christmas he is improving now but slowly..

it takes your mind of being pregnant and we havent even really talked much about the baby. ive booked an early gender scan for saturday to try and get me excited again about the baby and to check all is ok. since 2nd trimester ive not felt very pregnant but I know thats normal.

Hope you are all good xx

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 15/01/18, 12:58 »
    Hi ladies just popping in to say hi, have scanned through to get a picture of where you are all at. Congratulations  :)

Currently 12 weeks today with fraternal twins after a natural Fet. Still in shock. 3rd scan Wednesday, think Annilee and I are at the same stage.

Due end of July

Dreamer

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 15/01/18, 15:19 »
    Sally Sorry to hear about your FIL, good luck for your scan, do you have an inkling as to what you're having? xx

Dreamer I can imagine the shock, it looks like a few sets of twins on this board,  How are you feeling? xx

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 15/01/18, 16:36 »
    Hi Dory,

I want a girl! but think its going to be a boy!   I wont mind really but im close to my Mum and like the thought of being close to a daughter :)

do you have a preference? lots seem to be shocked that i have one !? x

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 15/01/18, 19:08 »
    Sally -  I think lots of people have preferences deep down but don't often admit them, I love time with my Mum, girls shopping trips, she's always given me the best clothing advice.  I genuinely don't have a preference, we have a little girl who's 2 and when I was pregnant with her everyone said boy except my mum and I had a feeling she was a girl.  I had some different cravings and symptoms to when I was pregnant with my son, who we lost at 23 weeks.  Looking back at their 12 week scan pictures they do look different (skull theory) but looking at this baby's scan I think you could say it looks like either.  We had quite a few scans last time and from 16 weeks we'd look away whenever they went down the bottom end!  Xx