* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 36022 times)

0 Members

Offline longandwindingroad

• Un-Ranked
modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #70 on: 16/01/18, 09:29 »
Thanks Dory, did think the GP stage was a bit pointless! Hopefully i'll hear from them soon as 12 weeks today!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Annilee

modify
    « Reply #71 on: 16/01/18, 09:55 »
    Hi everyone,

I havent logged on for a while as been feeling so rough with the nausea 😞 I went to the doctors last night though and they prescribbed me with my anti sickness tablets. I think they are working already YAY! I definitely feel slightly improved today 😊

Twinkletoes - Glad to hear your 13 weeks scan went well. How long did you end up having off work? I had two weeks off with my nausea but went back to work yday. Its OK so far as nothing too demanding has cropped up! 🙈

Dory - Has your sickness gone yet? Did you get any meds from your Dr?

LongwindingRd - Did you have any luck getting your appointments booked in?

Sallysmiles - Exciting about booking your gender your scan! Sorry to hear about your father in law though.

Dreamer - how exciting you are having twins too!!! I also have my next scan tomorrow 😁😁😁 Canít wait to see them again xox

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 16/01/18, 12:18 »
    Annilee - No it's still there, I've not been to the GP about it as I'm not actually being sick so no danger of dehydration just feeling very grim, glad you're feeling better. Xx

Longandwindingroad - Hope they call you soon xx

Has anyone had snow?  We've had a sprinkling this morning but more forecast over night, it's freezing have got very rosy cheeks from being outside this morning!

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #73 on: 17/01/18, 08:03 »
    Morning ladies, Just watching the news, hope the snow hasn't affected you and Dory that it has not returned with a vengeance ?

See there's a few of us with the nausea, either way when it's always lingering it can make you feel so low.

Annilee- That's good that the anti-sickness meds have kicked in, I caved in and took them too as lost a stone and just couldn't eat. Had a 10 day sick note with it. I don't know if it's hitting the 12 week mark that has made the sickness subside and the appetite come back or the meds, maybe a combination of both.  Either way it's a welcome relief. Yay to 12 weeks  ^reiki^ Positive thoughts for your scan today.

Dory- Hope you feel better soon and the 10-12 weeks is the golden turning point for you too. How far along are you?

Sallysmiles-Hooray for the second trimester. Big day for you Saturday. I know what you mean about girls and I have that relationship with my mum too. Funny because I couldn't imagine not having boys, always longed for a boy. Girls were never on my radar. When I found out my DD's were girls that was more of a shock to me than them being twinnies. However, now they are here, I get why I was sent what I didn't contemplate. Maybe IF your babe IS blue then someone knows you better than you know yourself. However, if babe is pink then that will be lovely too.

Twinkletoes-15 weeks soon, do you want to know the gender or are up for a surprise?

Coulourblue- urgh to the sickness-is it still there?

Longwindyroad- 12 weeks milestone all done. Woo hoo! How are you feeling now?

Rosie and MissD- You must be 10 weeks plus now. Hope the bleeding/discharge has stopped  ^hugme^

Scan today for the twinnies, hope they both are still there. After having the flu, a virus and all the coughing involved, I'm feeling nervous...Thinking of you too Annilee  ^pray^

Would definitely find out the gender if all ok as not patient enough for surprises.

dreamer x

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 18/01/18, 09:50 »
    Morning all,

How is everyone?

Had the strong winds here last night, the twinnies were terrified and Wouldn't settle all night. They slept in and  went  in to school later today.

Had the 12 week  scan yesterday, both babies fine and are measuring 7 days ahead so we are now 13 weeks! As I was leaving the unit I bumped in to an old friend whose wife had just given birth to triplets. What a coincidence.

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 18/01/18, 11:55 »
    Dreamer Great news on your scan, wind has been horrendous here too kept us all awake but luckily the snow turned to sleet  then rain yesterday so although a but slippery no battling through deep snow!  I'm 12+ so hoping the sickness starts to ease a bit soon. Xx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #76 on: 19/01/18, 11:30 »
    Hi ladies

Please can I join? I had my 12+5 scan yesterday and all good. Due 28th July. Awaiting screening tests results back on Thursday and feeling nervous, though don't know why. x

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #77 on: 19/01/18, 16:39 »

Thanks Dory and Yay to you, 12 weeks +  :) so hope the nausea subsides for you. It's awful to experience.
    Good job about the snow, can't have you at risk of slipping when out n' about. Have you had your NHS 12 wk scan scan?

Anilee- hope you are ok? been thinking of you.

Hi hle, congratulations too . Positive vibes your way for the result outcome, I was told it's around a two/three week wait. Seems ages ! 6 days to go for you now, nearly there x

Was going to go bingo tonight as only place I've ventured to in weeks, apart from the school run is one trip to Sainsbury's. Can't be bothered though, just going to stay home and eat. Can't stop now .. Help! Lol

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #78 on: 19/01/18, 20:24 »
    Dreamer - Yes had our dating scan last week, I'm the same at night comfy leggings and baggy tops are too tempting!

Hle - a Lovely to see you over here, great news on your scan  :)

I've got cheesy chips in the oven tonight    ;D xx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 19/01/18, 20:36 »
    Thanks Dory and you yours. I am in my pjs. standard! zz