* Author Topic: BFP Due Date July / August 2018  (Read 38065 times)

0 Members

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
BFP Due Date July / August 2018
« Reply #80 on: 20/01/18, 10:27 »
Cheesy chips. Yum. Went too far and had a curry.. Regrets today   ::)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 20/01/18, 17:22 »
    Oh no Dreamer, I had one last weekend as that was all I fancied and didn't sleep a wink that night, it was delicious though! Hope you're feeling better xx

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #82 on: 20/01/18, 19:49 »
    Has your tolerance to the spicyness changed since being pregnant? I used to get away with really spicy before, not happening now.

Yes thanks Dory, feeling better, just worn out and want to slob about, apart from that no other symptoms.

How are you feeling, have you many symptoms and is the nausea easing at all?

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 21/01/18, 08:04 »
     Not too much I've only ever managed medium ones anyway  :) Felt very grim yesterday afternoon but really fancied egg fried rice & sauce so guess what we had for tea, seemed to do the trick though. I'm not surprised you're shattered xx

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 21/01/18, 13:04 »
    At least you managed to eat something. Hope it stayed down . Egg fried rice sounds tempting, find Iíve gone off meat. Was desperate for smoked salmon and a cream cheese bagel yesterday, so thought, sod it, gonna have that. Then ate three!

Itís snowing here and really hard, asked the Twinnies  if they wanted to bake or play in the snow, guess what they picked  ;)

May be brave and have the first ever post IVF pregnancy bath later with loads of bubbles... anyone else braved it?

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday
    Xx
    Xx

Offline Jomojo

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 21/01/18, 19:50 »
    Hi ladies,  I hope you don't mind if I join you.  I am am currently 14 weeks pg with #2 which was a surprise natural bfp. I have a LG who is 19 months old and took 3 rounds of ivf so as you can imagine I've been in shock since those 2 pink lines appeared!  Had dating scan 2 weeks ago and all looked good so due 23rd July eek!

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 21/01/18, 20:08 »
    Welcome and lovely news Jo, what an amazing surprise and you are now in the second tri... yay  :) How are you feeling?

Forgot to mention here that I was at my local NHS hospital accompanying a friend to her appointment in the ultrasound department on Saturday when I noticed a leaflet offering private 3d and 4d scans from 16 weeks (gender) onwards. It is a new thing just started and they are run at evenings and weekends by the hospital sonographers. A gender scan and pictures is £50, Bargain! Wasn't impressed with our local babybond scan experience at 9 wks but would have gone back for the £90 gender scan as I thought there was no where else to go in our locality. Now we have another option and it's cheaper and sounds more professional.

Thought I'd share in case you ladies were interested if your local hospitals were offering the same. 

Offline Jomojo

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 21/01/18, 20:25 »
    Hi Dreamer,  I'm feeling a lot better than I was a few weeks ago now morning sickness has subsided! I didn't have any last time round but think that was down to the steroids I was on whereas been med free this time round.  Tiredness has eased up too- I had forgotten how exhausting the first tri can be!

Wow,  you will be going from 2 kids to 4 kids!  Congrats! I bet you can't wait to find out genders.  We're not finding out for this one (didn't for last one either) - found it helped motivate me to keep going during labour lol.  If I was expecting twins I totally would though-twice as much stuff to organise!   

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #88 on: 22/01/18, 12:55 »
    HI Girls,

Had an early gender scan saturday and its Blue!

trying to get my head around it as i really wanted a girl lol

But hes all good and healthy :)

Offline 0Dreamer0

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 22/01/18, 17:14 »
    Hi Jo, thatís good that your symptoms have eased, maybe the steroids did contribute. Iím sure the crinone exacerbated the nausea for me because as soon as I stopped taking it the debilitating nausea lifted within 3 days, totally. You are so patient being able to wait. I totally get the surprise element as outweighing that if youíve the will power to carry it through. Been watching one born every minute and love the surprise births. Feel so blessed at the moment with a double surprise again. Having excited moments but the rest trying to stay flat and keep it all in check, till at least the gender scan anyway.

Sally, wonderful. Boys just love their mummy, there is no bond like it. By finding out and knowing you will have time to adjust your mind to blue and blue thinking. Tu at Sainsburyís does really cute boy stuff, I was having a nosey yesterday.

Had a consultant appointment today and he said he goes by NICE guidelines with twins and they donít want me going beyond 37 weeks. Will be due around the 4/5th July in theory then. Helps me plan better with work. Had a holiday booked from the 6th onwards. Definitely will cancel.