* Author Topic: Lister Cycle Chat - Part 11  (Read 31982 times)

0 Members

Offline natclare

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Lister Cycle Chat - Part 11
« Reply #90 on: 3/05/18, 13:26 »
Hi all. Just thought I'd pop my head into this chat as I am about to do a FET at the Lister.
Natalie x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsTICSI

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 11/05/18, 23:06 »
    Hi Natalie,

hope your FET is going well. I’m at the Lister for our second fresh just had EC today, waiting for the call tomorrow x

Offline Efi78

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 12/05/18, 10:18 »
    Hi MrsTICSI

How does it work with Access Fertility and the Lister? We have been woth Lister for a while and wonder whether we should consider Advanced Fertility

Offline MrsTICSI

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 12/05/18, 11:54 »
    It was really easy, you call them and they send through the options on email. As i’m 38 we’ve done the multicycle no refund, 2 fresh and any FET until a live birth for £10,500. It doesn’t include drugs and you can only pay by bank transfer or debit card, no credit card.

Paid the money and they let the lister know the same day. Really easy. X

Offline Efi78

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 12/05/18, 12:06 »
    So basically you pay for two cycles upfront, if you don't succeed you take your money back, if you have success first time you lose 5k.

Offline MrsTICSI

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 17/05/18, 15:01 »
    there’s two options multi cycle or multi cycle refund. We just did the multi cycle x

Offline Hopeful18

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 21/05/18, 07:01 »
    Hi ladies, I have been quitely following this thread. I wish everyone lots of luck with what we are all going through. We are thinking of DE as my eggs are exhausted which at the of 37 is quite depressing ( its taken 3years to get to this point). I just wondered whether anyone has had success with DE at the lister and what the wait was like? Also do they normally transfer one or two embryos? Thanks ladies for any advice x

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 21/05/18, 12:52 »
    Hopeful18 - we’ve had two pregnancies using DE at Lister which resulted in twins that are currently at pre school and unfortanetly the second pregnancy ended too soon.

Feel free to PM me xx

Offline magicpillow

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 28/05/18, 21:40 »
    Hopeful we are also thinking of DE at the Lister too and have booked a consultation.  We are already using donor sperm so it'll be a double donor situation. I'm still quite nervous at the thought of using donor eggs and a bit scared but we thought we'd go ahead and have the consultation as the waiting list might be a while anyway.

Flipsy I'm really sorry about your second pregnancy.   With the DE IVF, did you have to have a monitoring cycle first?  Did this have to be a couple of months or so before the actual cycle?

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 29/05/18, 08:45 »
    Thank you magicpillow.

Did do a monitoring cycle.

We were also double donor.

We did freeze all cycles on Day 1 and then did FET