* Author Topic: Last few days of 2ww, last go at fertility treatment.  (Read 2101 times)

0 Members

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
modify
Last few days of 2ww, last go at fertility treatment.
« Reply #10 on: 14/12/17, 10:46 »
Awesome. I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey and keep us updated. xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tootles

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 16/12/17, 16:57 »
    A mountain of congratulations to you Rosie! What wonderful news! How are you feeling? Hope that you're taking it easy lovely.

Jenstuttz, how are you getting on? Hoping that everything is going well for you honey.

AFM - I had two grade Cs put in and have tested early and have a faint line. Official test day for me is next Tuesday. Trying to be measured in my excitement as don't want to fall too hard if it's another miscarriage.

Xxxxxxx

Offline rosie71

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 19/12/17, 16:58 »
    Thanks both :-) I'm not too bad, except yesterday I had some blood, I'd been having brown discharge and a bit of pain for a few days, then yesterday it had turned red. I rang the clinic and they said to just rest until I go in wednesday for my scan. But since about 5ish yesterday, I've not had any more red blood just brown, and also I'm still feeling sick a lot of the time and getting similar feelings in my stomach, so I'm hoping maybe everythings still ok.

Tootles, Good luck for Tuesday :-) I hope you get some good news xx

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 19/12/17, 20:43 »
    Good luck for your scan Rosie!.

Tootles - Ooh fingers crossed for a sticky pregnancy. I don't think we can ever relax till we have a baby in our arms.

Sadly was a BFN for me. Taking time to just chill and gear up for the next round. Has to be my turn eventually....

xx

Offline rosie71

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 26/12/17, 15:56 »
     jenstuttz- Really sorry to hear you got a BFN. I hope the next one is the one. Spoil yourself until then, hope your doing ok xx

Tootles- How did your test go?

I'd been bleeding for about 2 days before my scan, so I was expecting bad news. But it wasn't! We could just see something and the heart beat, I was in shock again! So far so good, now I've got this far, I really hope that nothing goes wrong now. I hope you both get some good luck xx

Offline Tootles

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 27/12/17, 08:02 »
    That's amazing news Rosie. Congratulations.  Hoping everything progresses well for you.

Jen - I'm so sorry about your bfn. When are you going to go again? Will you stay at the same clinic?

Afm, game over for this round. The line has gone from being strong to barely visible. I'll call the clinic today as not sure what happens next and if this counts as a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy. 

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 27/12/17, 20:36 »
    tootles - im so sorry to hear that. This journey is so cruel. What are the next steps for you?

AFM - Staying at the same clinic as we are NHS Funded - we have one more frostie from this round. Just waiting for AF and we will probably dive right in.

Rosie - Yay for your scan, everything crossed this sticks for you

xx