* Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1575 times)

0 Members

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Hello everyone
« on: 3/12/17, 11:36 »
Doubtful anyone will remember me, I was the mod on the loss boards for a while and enjoyed a great deal of support from FF over the years. I haven't been on the site for, oh a couple of years. I'm padding around the boards now as a different person, we are no longer TTC and have accepted life without children. 90% of the time I am happy, relived even, to have come to this decision. I think Christmas is difficult, but again, we've made Christmas into a very selfish affair and I blummin love it now.

Anyway, just popping in to say 'Hi!'

Wendy

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Artypants

• Volunteer
    modify
    Hello everyone
    « Reply #1 on: 3/12/17, 18:57 »
    Wendy

I remember you! I remember you were so kind to me when I was a regular on the trying after loss boards, you always took the time to send me a lovely message which I really appreciated when I was at a very low point. You've obviously made your peace with your decision and I am really glad you took some time away to deal with that. It must be a weight off your shoulders and I hope you are both enjoying life together xx

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
    modify
    Hello everyone
    « Reply #2 on: 3/12/17, 21:52 »
    Of course you are remembered Wendycat!  Our paths only crossed once but I used to follow your diary.  It's good to know that you have found a good life beyond treatment.  Christmas is hard for so many people, including reasons nothing to do with these boards so sending hugs  ^hugme^ but I love the idea of looking after yourselves so well that you love it now  ;D
    Turia x

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    Hello everyone
    « Reply #3 on: 14/12/17, 10:36 »
    Wendy I also remember  you, and its so lovely to hear that you have come out the other side.
    particularly love your Christmas idea!
    xx

Offline wizzi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Hello everyone
    « Reply #4 on: 26/02/18, 10:59 »
    Hi Wendy,

I remember you too.  It was lovely to read your positive update. I used to follow your diary about your much loved daughter too. Iíve signed the petition.

Wishing you love and light.

W x