* Author Topic: Mood support programme, Belfast starting Jan 18  (Read 624 times)

0 Members

Offline shazd

Fertility Network in N. Ireland have an opportunity for those struggling with fertility issues to join our free ‘Living Life to the Full’ life skills programme next Jan/Feb in Belfast. The programme which will be funded and run by Aware and the Belfast Trust through the Clear project, aims to teach Coping with Stress and life skills through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) that can be so helpful for anyone especially whilst on a difficult fertility journey.
The programme can make a big difference to your life. It can help you manage your feelings when you are stressed, worried or depressed and teach you simple practical skills to cope with any of life’s challenges.

For those of you who cannot access the programme in Belfast, Aware are running additional Living Life to the Full programmes in Derry, Omagh and Coleraine. These will not be run specifically for Fertility Network. Details of programmes in your area are on their website  https://www.aware-ni.org/living-life-to-the-full.html Please contact Aware directly to book onto these programmes.

The programme will run over 4 weekly sessions in a small informal group between the end of Jan and end of Feb in Belfast at the Aware offices training suite in Duncairn Gardens. As I am also a trainer with Aware I will be running the programme so many of you will already know me. If any of you have come along to the Mood Matters single programme that I have run in the past you will know that this programme is a longer extension of this.
I know that it is difficult to commit to something that is a couple of months away, but please let me know any initial interest in this as we will need a minimum number of 12 people to be able to access the funding from Aware and the Clear project for the Belfast Trust. It will either run over 4 evenings (likely a Monday or Tues eve) or 4 Saturday mornings for 1.5-2hrs each week, so this is your chance to let me know what is your preference before I book definite dates.
Places will be limited so please let me know if you would like me to hold you a place. Partners are welcome to come along too. 
I have attached some details for you of the programme and a helpful article on Coping at Christmas.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Meanwhile look after yourselves at this difficult time of year.
Take care
Hilary: E:[email protected]

Before meeting up with anyone you meet on-line, or attending any advertised event, please take a moment to read the FF Guidelines: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=59145.0

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement