* Author Topic: FET Cycle 4 Starting Christmas Eve 2017  (Read 1150 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
FET Cycle 4 Starting Christmas Eve 2017
« on: 24/12/17, 12:33 »
Sunday December 24th 2017

So today we start our 4th IVF cycle and 3rd FET, i start injecting Buserelin tonight at 7pm, this will be our last frozen egg! so it will be a very expensive fresh cycle next! so we got our drugs from Asda this time to save money.

I am feeling positive, as usual and just hoping for the best obviously.

I hope that everyone has fab holidays and a new year!

sending baby dust to all  ^fairydust^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 2/01/18, 11:38 »
    Tuesday 2nd January 2018

As usual my only side effect has been bloating although some of that may very well be down too my festive plump! today I have returned to my healthy lifestyle! need to loose this festive plump and make sure I'm all extra healthy for transfer at the end of the month.

I am taking folic acid and vitamin D everyday and today will be injection number 10 and I'm sat at work in my vintage shop nursing a day 2 hangover! luckily I am my own boss!

Monday i will be starting my progynova tablets and reducing my Buserelin.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 3/01/18, 14:21 »
    Wednesday 3rd January

This morning I was rudely awoken in pain as AF had shown up, right on time as I have my baseline scan on Monday, so all is going well and as it should.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 12/01/18, 11:10 »
    Friday 12th Jan

So everything went to plan at my base line scan on Monday, they like your lining to be 5mm or below and mine was 4.9 so that was good and so i reduced my Buserelin injections down to 20 and started taking 2 of my little blue Proynova pills a day.

All is going well although since my period I have realised that I am way more tired! this is my 4th cycle and I have never had fatigue but right now I am struggling big time! All I want to do is sleep, i am self employed and have to be at my shop to open it at 10am so not like I have to get up early
    but I still struggle and its just getting worse, Im looking at plans with friends I have thinking what could I cancel!
    I am a very social person and so I hope the fatigue stops soon!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 27/01/18, 14:39 »
    Saturday January 27th

OnJan 19th I had another scan, this time to ensure that my lining was thick enough it had to be at least 7.2 and mine was 9.5 so that was good! the nurse said it will carry on getting thicker now and then my transfer will be the following Friday.
    I was told to stop the Buserelin and start the pessaries, The nurse explained that the embryologist will ring Friday morning to let me know how our last embryo was thawing!

So after a week of nerves and hope I got the phone call Friday morning and she said it had thawed out well and was thriving and they were happy to transfer as planned at 2pm.   ^clapping^

So Friday 26th I went to the clinic and I had the transfer, it all went well and everyone was so lovely in the clinic the nurses and Drs wishing me well this time!

So I am now PUPO! (Pregnant until proven otherwise) and i hope to be PASP (pregnant and staying pregnant) I had my transfer day off work to chill but back at work today, i am self employed and love my job so its a great place for me to be.

I will be taking it easy over my 2ww my OTD is Feb 6th!

Everyone please cross your fingers for me!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 30/01/18, 13:09 »
    Tuesday 30th January

So today I am 4dp my 4dbfet and I am feeling hopeful and positive, although I am wary that i don't want to get mine or my husbands hopes up, I am keeping this to myself and just sharing it with you guys.

As this is my 4th 2ww and my last 2 ended in a BFP and so I have an idea of what to expect my body to hopefully do if this little embryo has implanted, and at the moment I'm feeling positive, and have had certain familiar symptoms already, such as
    Crazy vivis dreams! (Last night it was singing with Elton Jhon and he was wearing an amazing green jacket! im not a big fan or anything tho)
    Butterfies in my tummy, like movemants an maybe a tiny cramp mainly air moving around I think.
    Tendor boobs, rolled onto my front this morning an it was uncomfortable, they are feeling a little tendor so thats good I think.

So anyway I don't want to get my hopes up an I already have a plan for whats happening next if this does end up sadly being a BFN.
    I know that these can be symptoms of the meds etc as well tho.

Fingers crossed for me  ^pray^

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 6/02/18, 16:01 »
    Tuesday 6th February - OTD

so sadly and confusingly it was a  ^BFN^ :'(, Because I have had all the same symptoms that I have had with my last 2 2wws and they where both BFP'S, So I do feel pregnant! although I'm obviosly NOT! so I am stopping all my meds today and fingers crossed my painful AF WILL SHOW UP!

We are seeing out Dr at the clinic in a couple of weeks, to discuss whats happening next, We know we want to get straight on with another fresh cycle, although we are concerned about as we know that it costs a lot more then the frozen cycles we have been doing, out fresh cycle was covered by the NHS.
    Although we have some savings and we would like to stay where we are, as its such a good clinic.
    Our frozen rounds cost us about 1185, and we don't know how much a fresh cycle will be as our clinic doesnt have any prices on there website but hopefully we will know all we need to at this next meeting in a couple of weeks.
    We are aware though that we will probably need ICSI an that can be like an extra 1500!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 22/02/18, 13:38 »
    Thursday 22nd Feb

So yesterday we met with out consultant and we are starting a new fresh round like now! this time with all the bells and whistles!
    Monday I have my endometrial Scratch, then we are also having the glue and we are using embryoGen as well this time!

I have now stoped drinking and I am eating mega healthy! need to get my eggs in the best shape possible! we are doing a short protocol and so I will be having egg collection at the end of March fingers crossed!
    It is costing us around about 8k and yes we could have shopped around and gone somewhere that may have been cheaper, but we would have to redo all the tests again and get to know the clinic and they would need to get to know us and my body etc, we have so much history at the clinic we are at and we know they can get me pregnant as I had 2 FET there that worked up until I sadly had a miss miscarriage.
    Also i am 33 now! i don't want to was it time shopping about! especially as we know this clinic works and the stats are very good as well!
    So we have decided to stay at this clinic and this year we will miss out on holiday and a few other things, but hopefully it will all be worth it!

So I will start another blog for the next part of our journey, as it will be a fresh round and all very different to a Few, my last fresh round was in 2016 so I really hope that we get the same result as e did then 11 eggs and 4 blastocysts.

I hope that my little blog has helped even just a little bit.
    If you would like to see how our journey progresses then find me in the fresh cycle blog section, I think.  :-*