* Author Topic: Help! i'm going crazy this cycle  (Read 1193 times)

0 Members

Offline Pizzicato45

modify
Help! i'm going crazy this cycle
« Reply #10 on: 12/01/18, 17:51 »
I can really empathise as well. I will be 45 1/2 very soon and am just starting to plan our first donor cycle abroad. We will not be telling anyone except my Mum and sister this time around, mainly because if people don't know, they can't say the wrong thing. I had mixed experiences with being open during my first cycle (so easy to say the wrong thing to a hormonally charged human) and I have already had a few people mention that we're too old now  :-\
My Dad was 48 when I was born (50 when my sister came along) and I don't remember feeling like I had an "old" parent. My Mum became a mum in her mid-30s (positively geriatric by 1970s' standards). I had the most stable, supportive and positive childhood and feel very grateful to my parents. My Dad died when I was 32 - obviously I would have loved to have him around longer but there are no guarantees for anyone of any age.

Wishing you the very best of luck for February  ^hugme^ x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mejulie40

• Gold Member
    • Believe it can happen :)
    modify
    Help! i'm going crazy this cycle
    « Reply #11 on: 18/02/18, 13:25 »
    Just wanted to say thanks again for the support on here when I started this cycle.
    I am now PUPO with a lovely high grade hatching embabie on board :D plus we have 3 other high grade blasts on ice.
    Funny but I now feel so calm & relaxed, no longer feel the need to talk to anyone about it. Just hoping this little one sticks & stays this time. Be amazing to finally get our dream.

Love & babydust to you all xx