* Author Topic: TTC with PGD/PGS - Part 4  (Read 24177 times)

0 Members

Offline -Susan-

• Gold Member
modify
TTC with PGD/PGS - Part 4
« Reply #30 on: 8/02/18, 15:27 »
Thanks ladies. The embryologist made it very clear it was still doing what it's meant to be doing - eg pushing fragments aside and either was compacting or had compacted - so I know it possible, but I have been here before and apparently she rates the chances the same as then.

Laura, wow, I agree, high protein!! Lol you're like me, all the different to supplements Sussed out  ;D

Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 12/02/18, 20:55 »
    Just wanted to say hi to you all. I hope you are all doing well. I've been thinking of you Susan and send my best wishes to you. It's good to hear positive things about Care Nottingham Mylittlepincusion and it's certainly good to know I can come to you with questions. I'm sure I will in the future but at the minute I'm just not sure what they are! I just think we need to go to our first appointment next month and hopefully we'll feel like we know a lot more from there. Everything feels like so long away but really trying hard with eating better and doing more exercise in the hope of getting fitter and shedding a few pounds so my body will be ready when this process starts for us. 

Offline suffolkgirl

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 14/02/18, 14:17 »
    Thinking about you Susan, hold on in there! When is otd? Will you test before?x

Offline LauraC81

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 15/02/18, 10:36 »
    Hi Ladies,

We've been away for the last few days down to see my folks which was a nice wee break.

How is everyone doing?  Susan, thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for you.

I am being my usual impatient self waiting to start Buserlin on 25th...really just want it to be EC time already and end of March feels like such a long time away!

Sending lots of baby dust and hugs to you all xx

Offline emmaw1205

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 15/02/18, 15:10 »
    Hi Ladies. Hope you donít mind if I join you. I am just starting my second round of ICSI, (was very lucky, that we were successful with our first) but this time they want to add PGS testing to it also.

I started my menopur last night and trying to pack in the protein.

Havenít had a change to read all of your posts yet, but will try and catch up xxxxx

Offline -Susan-

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 17/02/18, 11:56 »
    Hi ladies. Bfn for me. I now need to have a long think about what's next. We can't afford PGD at the moment so it's whether we hope we will be able to afford it at some point (realistically we need an inheritance or something), or think about other options, or accept having one child. I do realise how very lucky I am to have him and I'm not nearly as heartbroken as I would be if it never worked. But I so want a sibling for my son. We'll see.

Thanks for your support, I'm intending to still pop in as I don't consider our journey over yet. All the best for your treatments xxx

Offline LauraC81

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 17/02/18, 20:01 »
    Emmaw1205:  Welcome!  Good luck with your menopur, are you doing a fresh or frozen cycle?

Susan:  So so sorry for your BFN but glad you're not feeling as bad as you may of.  Sending hugs xxx

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 18/02/18, 09:41 »
    Hi ladies,

Susan - so sorry to hear that you didn't have good news from your transfer. Take time to take stock of your situation and take good care of yourself.

Laura - the waiting is so difficult but you'll soon be staring the Buserlin now. At least you'll feel like you're actively doing something then. I do agree that the end of March seems like forever away. That's when our first appointment is and I'm sick of waiting already!

Welcome Emma. Wishing you the best of luck with this cycle.

Offline jules35

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 19/02/18, 20:07 »
    Susan im so sorry.Great big hugs.xxxx

Offline jules35

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 19/02/18, 20:08 »
    Susan im so sorry.Great big hugs.xxxx