* Author Topic: TTC with PGD/PGS - Part 4  (Read 24185 times)

0 Members

Offline odashwood

modify
TTC with PGD/PGS - Part 4
« Reply #360 on: 11/07/19, 14:53 »
Hi girls,

A good part of a day to you! I am in a good mood and glad that you are okay.
Pv7882 and MrsBee87 I know how exciting and annoying 2ww time can be so I wish you be patient and calm. Good and calm music, fresh air and friends will be helpful. I worked a lot and it helped not to think about this all the time)). Anyway, your OTD is coming and soon you will know)) I really hope that you will have the best result ever! I wish you that!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pv7882

modify
    « Reply #361 on: 11/07/19, 19:36 »
    Thanks so much odashwood.. another one week to go!!

Offline Hopeful_10

modify
    « Reply #362 on: 14/07/19, 17:19 »
    Odashwood - very nice to hear from you. Thanks for asking after me. How are you doing?

MrsBee87 - hope youíre continuing to do ok. I still canít believe it. Nice that your mum knows and says your feelings are normal. Only told my best friend so far and will try to wait until at least after the scan to tell others.

Pv7882 - hope youíre doing ok and managing to find things to take your mind off the waiting. Not too long to go now. I was like you and wanted to wait until OTD. Enjoy the pupo bubble in the meantime x

AFM - our scan is 25th when I should be 8 weeks 1 day. For the past week Iíve been nauseous but struggling today with it. Feeling really tired too which doesnít help. Trying to feel positive that these are good signs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #363 on: 15/07/19, 14:27 »
    Hi Hopeful! I am okay now. Impatiently waiting for the start of my new surrogacy program. I'm thinking about my future surrogate all the time trying to imagine how she will look like and what kind of character she will have. I hope we will easily find a common language and there won't be any issues in our communication. I even was thinking about what presents to buy for her and her children or child)). Can't wait meeting her))

Offline Pv7882

modify
    « Reply #364 on: 18/07/19, 12:43 »
    Its a negative for me, didnt work out this time!! Back to where I started now, not sure what else to try differently!!
    Good luck for ur scans Hopeful and Mrs Bee!! its not too long..
    Odashwood - Best wishes for the surrogacy program. Hope u get into it soon..

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #365 on: 18/07/19, 13:17 »
    Its a negative for me, didnt work out this time!! Back to where I started now, not sure what else to try differently!!
    Good luck for ur scans Hopeful and Mrs Bee!! its not too long..
    Odashwood - Best wishes for the surrogacy program. Hope u get into it soon..

Oh, dear :'( So sorry hun! How are you? I beg you, don't give up, only! Don't lose your hope, please, in spite of how hard it is to do! You will be blessed sooner or later! What is the matter? Do your doctors tell you the reason why it is happening? There are so many modern technologies so there is always a way out. Check other threads, I have already posted there some article I read. It may be interesting for you. Or, if you want, I can duplicate some links for you here.