* Author Topic: Low AMH / High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 6  (Read 123075 times)

0 Members

Offline tily

modify
Low AMH / High FSH Cycle Buddies - Part 6
« Reply #60 on: 31/01/18, 23:12 »
Hi Ladies,

I've been reading but have almost lost track completely. Lots of transfers and pupos which is a great start to 2018. And reports of blasts and Frosties; all very positive.
And to Klik our oracle and the most generous person always willing to reach out to any of us with medically accurate and helpful advice; I'm so sorry to hear about your ashermans...

Katkat - yes, it looks like there are 6 of us available next Saturday night and of course, its still an open invitation to everyone. https://doodle.com/poll/ycrq4b982t6756ir

Now we just have to agree somewhere to meet... what sort of options suit people? I'm flexible; will be based in Central London when I'm there so open to any and all suggestions. Kliks restaurant ( I know you don't own it! ) worked well the last time if that suits? I'll have to book somewhere I guess as it will be a Saturday night!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mac78

• I do believe in miracles.
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 1/02/18, 11:31 »
    Hi  lovely ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for all the advice. I've made an appointment with a private GP and I think I will test my progesterone today. I will definitely start checking my basal temp next cycle.

LPX; I will try relax Life as I really enjoy anything that helps me to relax, but I don't really like when is IVF related because for some reason I feel even more pressure   :o It's hard to figured how our minds work  ??? I just stick what make me feels good and positive in general. :)

Big hugs everyone

Offline LXP

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 1/02/18, 11:48 »
    Morning Ladies

Hope the blood test goes well today, KatKat.

Sorry about your booking experience Klik, I hope the 19th comes round quickly for you.

I hope you are all good. I had my trigger shot last night ready for EC tomorrow. When I had my scan yesterday my right ovary had moved again, and the nurse said it is unlikely they will be able to collect those follicles due to where it is now hiding. I asked if there was anything I could do to move it and she said even Pickford couldn't! Made me laugh but doesn't help! Any tips or experiences with this? I have acupuncture tonight and my acupuncturist said she didn't think she would be able to assist with moving it lol!

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 1/02/18, 13:34 »
    Apologies if I miss anyone I'm really trying to keep up but not doing very well...

LXP, best of luck with your egg collection. I had once a follicle that was difficult to reach, they shoot up the needle 6 times!!! It was agony (I don't use sedation as it's usually just one follicle ). Often they get a nurse to press on my tummy to move the ovary closer I think an experienced surgeon should be able to get those follicles for you but i hope your ovary moves back in it's place in time for collection.

Mac, so great that you can get your gp to do bloods! I used to do basal temperature every morning the trick is to have an extra sensitive thermometer a digital one that measures to a two decimal point is ideal . Also important to measure it immediately after awakening before doing anything. You need to wake up at the same time otherwise it may not work. Also if you keep waking up at night it make affect the reading in the morning. I tried various relaxation CDs but they don't seem to work for me so I usually just watch something like Friends always makes me laugh and leaves me in a good mood or massage/reflexology is good as well but not in TWW.

Tily, thanks for organising our meet up, I really hope I can make it this time. Anywhere in central London is good for me.

Klik, I did my bloods just before collection and one one previous occasion my estrogen levels were super low even the doc said so but I had no reference point as I was not doing any other bloods that cycle but even then the egg fertilised. I'm also not sure about level I remember reading tbsy exyrogen starts to go down once LH surged so before ovulation. I also recall Munich once told me not to do bloods after trigger as it is only going to confuse me. Feb 19th sounds like ages from now it'll be here before you know it. The most important thing is the surgeon the rest can wait.

Katkat, 're bloods I'm hoping and hoping and keeping everything crossed!! 're progesterone, basically on one cycle I stopped it on 14 dpo so it took another 3 days before my af turned up when I did bloods/scan on say 8 turned out I already ovulated (it was when these random early ovulations weren't happening to me yet) so it seemed that while progesterone delayed my af and the start of next cycle my follicles started growing regardless when they were supposed to. It's only relevant to me because I do back to back cycles really

Sorry ladies lunch break is over have to run

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 1/02/18, 17:00 »
    Tilly - the previous place we met works perfectly well for me

LXP, my left ovary is difficult to find  but in the end they do tend to get the eggs. Good luck!

Afm, I started spotting this morning and the bloods confirmed what I expected - bfn. I am ok with it as I didn't haev any expectations, what I am not ok is having to fly abroad again, having to fork out more money etc. It is just extremely stressful! I know it's due to the bad 5-cell embryo, but this aside, do you think a 7.4mm lining is good enough? I hope I get AF soon and not such a massive delay now. I had already reduced my progesterone intake this morning when I started spotting, so hope that won't have too much of an impact. No idea if egg collection or another transfer will be next. I have to play it by ear again

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 1/02/18, 17:30 »
    Katkat, I'm very sorry. It's probably the embryo rather than the lining. Was beta  below 1 or higher? Id still look into lining support for next transfer just to have your basis covered. I understand how tired and frustrated you are with this process, we keep investing and investing time money effort nerves heath etc etc you will get your break I just hope it's soon.

Offline HappyC

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 1/02/18, 17:35 »
    Dear Katkat, I'm so sorry for you. Nobody is ready for this. Its always frustrating  :'(

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 1/02/18, 17:40 »
    Thanks briss and ross. Have done far too many transfers now. This must have been one of my worst embryos  but when even neither my 8-cells nor blastocysts ever implant.
    .. If the decision of DE just wouldn't be so difficult!

Offline Babyhopeful

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 1/02/18, 21:06 »
    Mac78 - thank you for your kind words. I hope it goes well with the gynaecologist on Monday.

Rosssss - how are you feeling? I hope the bloating has eased? I was pretty bloated the first week as well, but it did get better.

Shadywheat - I agree Jan is def the worst month. Iím glad to see the back of it and Iím pleased to hear the birds singing again in the morning, which means spring is just around the corner!

Sunshine122 - I was thinking of trying create in Bristol, but Iím concerned that the service may not be that good if itís only a satellite clinic.

Kilk - Iím so sorry to hear that your appointment isnít until the 19th. I know how frustrating it is all the waiting around.

Katkat - Iím so sorry to hear your news. Itís just rubbish. I hope you are able to move forward.

Afm - I also started some very light spotting this morning. Iím continuing with the progesterone and testing tomorrow, but Iím 99% sure itís a bfn. I was feeling a bit more hopeful this time as my temps have remained high, but itís prob just the progesterone. Although DH and I are both feeling very sad we want to try asap with a private clinic. In the meantime, can anyone advise on DHEA? Can I start taking it straight away or should I wait for my period? Also is it worth getting some immune testing? Iím pretty sure our failure so far is due to embryo quality, but is it worth getting some immune testing just to cover all bases? Also I just wanted to say thank you all for your support. This is a lonely journey in real life, but here I feel that you all really understand.

Offline HappyC

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 2/02/18, 08:42 »
    noooo, Babyhopeful - let`s see what will show you the blood test .... my clinic said that spotting is normal and it happens sometimes.

The bloating has eased but I have symptoms of AF : headache, cramps, low back pain etc ... will see :)

What kind of suplemments do you take during 2ww? I stoped everything after ET, but may be shouldn`t