* Author Topic: Surrogacy in Ukraine Part 2  (Read 20107 times)

0 Members

Offline Dianella

• Un-Ranked
modify
Surrogacy in Ukraine Part 2
« Reply #140 on: 6/05/20, 15:36 »
how are you doing, how is the process going? I've been notified that our clinic is going to open soon, so hopefully we will be moving forward with our program.
The couple wrote me that they called that clinic , talked to coordinators (every time different for some reason) and every time were promised to be sent the protocol. I can only imagine how frustrating the situation is. On one of the webinars ivmed's embryologist explained their bio material chip system, which leaves us without worries of a possibility of a mix up

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 10/05/20, 13:29 »
    @ Dianella - amazing news x

Offline LauraMil

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 12/05/20, 14:43 »
    What do you think  about surrogacy?
    I found one surrogacy agency in Ukraine, they are https://vittoriavita.com/
    Do you know something about them? I found a lot of good rewievs.

Offline Dianella

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 3/06/20, 15:16 »

Thank you so much!!! we are so happy, they started stimulating our donor already! sooo the egg retrieval will take place next week. Last time she had 29 eggs retrieved, I think it's an amazing result! so excited and afraid at the same time.

I wonder if DavidsonK is on his epic detour, haven't heard from him for so long :'(

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 11/06/20, 22:54 »

Thank you so much!!! we are so happy, they started stimulating our donor already! sooo the egg retrieval will take place next week. Last time she had 29 eggs retrieved, I think it's an amazing result! so excited and afraid at the same time.

I wonder if DavidsonK is on his epic detour, haven't heard from him for so long :'(
    amazing numbers, it proves they have healthy and young donors.

Offline Dreambaby

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 24/07/20, 10:37 »
    Hello Everyone:

We have been trying to commence overseas surrogacy (with DE) for around a year. We are looking at signing with Lotus.

Finally, things have begun moving again, but we have immediately hit a snag.

DH's sperm is of low motility. In the past, we used ICSI without a problem. Lotus says we must undergo a PGD test in order to go ahead with transfer. Obviously, in order to have embryos tested, we need to commence a cycle. This seems like a terribly expensive way to find out that DH's sperm is not viable. Yes, we understand fertility is a costly business (we've already paid $$$$$$ over the years!) I am wondering if anyone else here has experienced this PGD hurdle? What was your experience with it? Did you continue on with the cycle?

Thanks,

DB x

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #146 on: 26/07/20, 15:44 »

amazing numbers, it proves they have healthy and young donors.
    I also want to know some updates from DavidsonK, hope everything is OK with them.

Offline odashwood

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 7/08/20, 13:23 »
    I haven't heard of it... are there any positive reviews? is it still working during quarantine?