* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 31720 times)

0 Members

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« on: 7/02/18, 13:23 »
BFP due date September / October  2018

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy  ^Cuddle^ ^fairydust^

If you'd like to be added to the list, please let me know your EDD and if/when you find out whether you are having a girl or a boy, I will put a  ^pinkted^ or  ^blueted^ Or ^surprise^ if you want to stay Team Cream next to your name.

Name EDD Flavour Arrived
Eg Someone Happy     01/08/18    ^surprise^     ^pompom^ 4/08/18

Happy chatting! Any questions or concerns, please do get in touch with me. ^Cuddle^

Grey xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    • IVF as single egg sharer w known donor
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 12/02/18, 23:01 »
    Thanks Greyhoundgal, my EDD is 15/10/18 x

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 13/02/18, 08:33 »
    Hello!  I had my transfer on 20 January.  BFP via urine test on 1 Feb, confirmed by blood tests taken on 3 and 5 Feb.  Waiting for my first scan on 19 Feb now.  Due date 10/10/2018 (if it's a singleton - two embryos were transferred so we find out on Monday).  I'd like to stay on this thread please!

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 13/02/18, 15:50 »
    Hi Greyhoundgal.

My EDD is 09/10/2018 and I'm having identical twins! Can you add me to the list please?

Hello BroodyChick and expatmum2. Congrats on your pregnancies.  :)

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 13/02/18, 21:34 »
    Wow - naturally conceived identical twins!  Congrats!!  So reading everyone's history, none of this is our first pregnancy is it?  I already have a 15 year old son and a 7 year old daughter.  Looking forward to travelling this journey with you.  Personally speaking, I'm utterly wrecked and craving beige food - nuggets, chips and processed cheese slices!  How are you lot feeling? xxx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 13/02/18, 21:54 »
    Hi everyone. I'll be the first first timer asking all the questions. :-*

My dating scan is 1st march and according to my calculations my end is 07/09/18 however baby has measured a few days ahead on early scans.

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 14/02/18, 08:53 »
    Aw that's lovely Tarapt!  Good to see you here xxx

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    • IVF as single egg sharer w known donor
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 14/02/18, 22:19 »
    Is everyone paying privately/using their clinic for the dating scan?
    I am hoping I can use the EPU at my hospital, but not sure yet what to say.
    Have a GP appointment on 20/2 and hope to ask my GP for a referral due to 2 previous miscarriages x

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 14/02/18, 23:38 »
    My clinic scanned me at 7 weeks and my dating scan is with the NHS and was arranged by he midwife after my booking appointment.  I am classed as high risk for everything, age, ivf, 2 previous miscarriage and have had a loop excision procedure and I'm just getting scans at the same time as everyone else.  I am gettind dual care so I see a consultant as well as my midwife appointments.

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 15/02/18, 18:07 »
    Wow - naturally conceived identical twins!  Congrats!!  So reading everyone's history, none of this is our first pregnancy is it?  I already have a 15 year old son and a 7 year old daughter.  Looking forward to travelling this journey with you.  Personally speaking, I'm utterly wrecked and craving beige food - nuggets, chips and processed cheese slices!  How are you lot feeling? xxx

I know expatmum2! Crazy isn't it? I'm still in shock. It feels too good to be true! This is my 5th pregnancy of 4 natural and 1 IVF. How lovely that you already have two children.  :)

I'm similar to you - all I want is cheese and potatoes or cheese and bread!

Congrats tarapt.

I've been using the NHS EPU BroodyChick as I had a silent miscarriage last September. Originally our first early scan was going to be 19th Feb but we had an emergency one a week and a bit ago as I had bright red blood one day when I wiped. I'm having scans every two weeks at the mo but that's because it's twins. I hope they agree to see you early too as this is such a tough thing when you've had previous miscarriages.

xx