* Author Topic: BFP- Due Date November/December 2019  (Read 8676 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
BFP- Due Date November/December 2019
« Reply #110 on: 30/12/19, 06:51 »
I canít remember the strength of each pill, I just know that once they were having solids and over 1 yr old I dropped down to 3 per day and that was enough to keep my milk going for the two of them.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BEmama

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 31/12/19, 10:46 »
    I am on 3x2 pills a day as well, 60mg/day total. It has helped my supply, but I still do not have enough to feed my daughter without donor milk.

Offline mumsey2be

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 28/01/20, 11:39 »
    Hello! Just dropping in to let you know that my magical baby boy Barney, arrived on the 19th Jan, after 4 years of fertility adventures! We're enjoying getting to know one another. xx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 28/01/20, 20:57 »
    Huge congratulations mumsey thatís such lovely news - how did everything go? Was you induced in the end? I love his name.
     Canít believe my little girl is 11 weeks old today - she is such a sweetheart and now sleeps 8 hours during the night. Had her first immunisations cancelled as she was poorly and now got her first lots this Thursday so Iím actually scared to take her out in case she catches anything.

Offline jazjoon

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 25/02/20, 01:23 »
    Belated congratulations Mumsy2be! Such a magical time. The best. And I agree With Betty - Barney is such a great name and not one we hear often these days. Hope your delivery and the ensuing weeks have been smooth and easy.

How is everyone doing? Betty I'm super jealous of your eight hour nights!! My two wake up every 3 hours to feed. Which means with pumping etc I get about 1.5 hours each time! Living on 4 hours a night plus maybe a nap!